Requests, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genius

King Ivan
World Peace.

A shift in consciousness and a new age where mankind becomes more Spiritual in nature.
I just did your wish. But you'll have to be a bit patient.

Whaat about the rest?
I'll do all of them. But I did mention that I'll start with Snake's wish. I was supposed to start doing them about two months ago, but I didn't because I've been having a rough time, and there are many things I had and need to do.

Awakening

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I just did your wish. But you'll have to be a bit patient.

Whaat about the rest?
I'll do all of them. But I did mention that I'll start with Snake's wish. I was supposed to start doing them about two months ago, but I didn't because I've been having a rough time, and there are many things I had and need to do.

Sounds like you need your own wishes.
Good luck Getting through your rough times Genius.
In turn, I will say a prayer for you.

Genius

King Ivan

parisdrama

In this thread, I'll be making people wishes come true! Just post your wish right here! And if it's too personal, you can just send me a private message. But there are wishes that may not come true.
In this thread, I'll be making people wishes come true! Just post your wish right here! And if it's too personal, you can just send me a private message. But there are wishes that may not come true.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Closing this thread for now. Genius doesn't have currently enough free time to process all the requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.