Media Retired Army Lieutenant Colonel believes something sinister is happening with elements of US Gov't

Samstwitch

If he really is on the level he truly believes every word for his pension and career is gone. not that it will matter in short time.

Yall ready right?

This Lieutenant Colonel weighs in on the Boston Marathon Bombing and much more. There is merit to some of the things that he is talking about. How much, I don't know, but it's important for Americans to research and question everything. Infowars.com is a good place to start.

(Video originally posted by Titorite on another thread.)

Samstwitch

Check out the articles on infowars.com related to this subject. Then listen to the interviews below with the Suspects' parents. The father is currently flying to America from Russia to help his remaining son, Suspect No. 2.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
after reading this article I have to agree with all my heart that yes something very sinister is going on with our government. some how the most vile and sick people have taken control of things. we are in real trouble
The new face of American serial killers: drone operators -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net
They PURPOSELY wait until they can kill dozens of children too. Could Satan himself top this act of pure evil? If there is aHell, there is a special place for the murdering, drug running, child killers known as the CIA. Hitler's SS were Cub Scouts in comparison