Retro Spectators

Chocolate_Koogle_Jar.jpg

Remember this stuff?

I am watching an old Dragnet episode where the cops are being showed a new computer, which takes up a whole room. First you enter the information on cards then place the cards in a card reader that puts it on magnetic tape. Type in the information you are looking for and the computer will print it out. All were amazed as I was...lol

Maybe we should be thankful for advanced alien technologies.

Jem-and-The-Holograms-7.jpg

Somewhere on this thread, I posted about one of my favorite childhood shows, Jem and the Holograms... I recently found out they are making this into a movie, so I was excited! Then I watched the trailer... I don't see how it has much of ANYTHING to do with the original Jem! I'm sooo disappointed! :( Leave the old favorites and classics alone, will you, Hollywood?? Come up with something original...

Somewhere on this thread, I posted about one of my favorite childhood shows, Jem and the Holograms... I recently found out they are making this into a movie, so I was excited! Then I watched the trailer... I don't see how it has much of ANYTHING to do with the original Jem! I'm sooo disappointed! :( Leave the old favorites and classics alone, will you, Hollywood?? Come up with something original...

Hollywood and original are becoming oxymorons.

They turned Evil Dead into;
Evil Dead-The Musical:confused:

Ohh my... Did they really?? :o

Ohh my... Did they really?? :eek:

Evil Dead The Musical

Okay...mebbe not Hollywood...per se...But close enough. ;)

And......If that weren't enough...Here's MORE......

Evil Dead The Musical - PROMO - YouTube

:ROFLMAO: