Returning to Time Travel Practices

Dreak

Hello Everyone,

I love the knowledge and idea of Time Travel, and the technologies and have read everything from theories to specific s from authors like Gibbs and Arklinski. At one point I even had the Chronocraft By Arklinski and several of Gibbs' works dealing with the specific building of devices.

One of the main focuses on all of my readings deals with changing resonance (ie. sonic resonator, HDR, even the Chronocraft) And most if not all of the methods I have read on and studied dealing in time travel machines seem to focus on a change in resonance, vibration, or of frequencies (whichever one would like to call it.)

To this day I still own a report Entitled "Mastery of Time Space Transposing" and enjoy the read immensely. In short it deals with using the mind and body to travel through space and time (sans machine) by changing the vibrations of ones self. (really rough description)

I have had some minor successes when I was more enthusiastic so I am curious if anyone else has tried these changes without mechanics, or by changing ones own body resonations whether through meditation, or bio-feedback work? and what methods one would use for more proficient time travel in this manner? I would really like to return to these practices but want to know if anyone else may have some wisdom to share for better results on this journey of knowledge.

Thanks All.

(Please note I am note talking about astral-time travel or astral travel/ projection. )

dh1

I did a lot of scientific work in changing vibrations of substances using lab procedures. Some are digestible and cause an extreme change in your personal vibration.

One process is making ormus materials. One millionth of a gram raises your vibration so high you can manifest solid objects from thought. These materials easily push ya out of body.

The process to raise the vibration of the materials surprisingly enough is to alter time.

Last edited:

Bullethead21

The best way to "travel" in the manner you speak of IMHO, would be to use "assisted meditation" methods.

Most all people that try to learn to meditate can reach low level meditation states fairly easily with practice.........but most get "stuck" so to speak and can't reach these higher states where all the "magic" happens.

Sound, when modulated at specific frequencys can produce very powerful effects at very low energy levels........simply put, when resonounce is reached, the brain "state" will change accordingly.

At one time, I had a collection of wav files used with decent quality headphones, to assist in lowering the brain state to the desired levels, which in turn very rapidly advanced my meditation states.....to say the least..LOL!!

Your goal would be to reach the Delta state at about 3hz.......this is where you can heal, and also where you can reach non physical realities among others.......

Depending on your experience, you would need to work your way slowly as there are both physical and non physical "dangers" that can be life threatening.......

dh1

yeah best form of entrainment is through the eyes, flashing lights induce delta super quick.

FallNWolf

Anywhere i can read "Mastery of Time Space Transposing"?

What kind of devices could one use for light entrainment? Something cheap preferrably.

Dreak

Anywhere i can read "Mastery of Time Space Transposing"?

What kind of devices could one use for light entrainment? Something cheap preferrably.

I am not sure where it may be other than my copy, which is quite worn! I have put a line out to the group I purchased it from so many years ago... but the reply was that they had lost most if not all of the older reports and research since it was before digitalization.
We are stuck with only what others have purchased and shared now. :(

Dreak

Num7... thanks... this IS a copy of the manuscript I have. Well... what I can make out of mine and recall from reading it to worn pages.