Reverse Gravity

iooqxpooi

Reverse Gravity

Frg=Rg r^2/Mm

You may think that's some rip-off of the Gravity equation, but it isn't. Ever wondered why it seems that the universe is expanding, and I still think that it is static? Well here's your answer.

When the distance squared is greater than Newton's Gravitational Constant multiplied by the Mass squared, there is a PUSH INSTEAD OF A PULL.

Because of this, we can explain Alven's statement that the force of Gravity grows smaller much more rapidly than distance squared(same guy that came up with antimatter). And also, we may explain the small paradox that I gave myself when thinking about this- When the distance is infinite, Rg is infinite, and G is zero. I had to think hard about that, as I was trying to come up with an equation. But lo and behold, I imagined a galaxy being pushed, just as I did when I learned of Hubble's disoveries...And I found it! Rg makes the universe seem to expand!

With Rg added in, you have a pull and a push force, like EM...Which places us at 3 words- Unified Field Theory.

Also, a note, a Gravitational field is shown by circles around the mass, getting farther away from each other as they move away from the mass. A Reverse Gravitational field is the opposite.

So, what comes with supporting this theory? A static universe, an easy unification, and, best of all, NOT HAVING TO LISTEN TO ME YELL AT YOU TO BELIEVE THIS!

:)

Phoenix

Reverse Gravity

That is a very interesting theory iooqapooi. I need to think about it a little and re look up the old gravity equation.

iooqxpooi

Reverse Gravity

GMm/r^2(r is distance and the m's are the masses, G is 6.672x10^-11 by the way)

and also, at this point, I changed my equation...F=Rg r^2/Mm(Rg is a constant, to be determined from experimental results, and the labels are the same with the Gravity equation)

Can anyone get me a measurement of the gravitational pull, telling me the mass of the small object and the acceleration caused(distance divided by time^2) without the equation? Please make it as precise as possible because I have to find out what Rg is.

Ralan

Reverse Gravity

When the distance squared is greater than Newton's Gravitational Constant multiplied by the Mass squared

Obvious, but purely hypothetical. It works on paper, but it can't be put into practise in the physical universe.

Basically its not going to get you anywhere in the gravity reversal department.

iooqxpooi

Reverse Gravity

Originally posted by Ralan@Aug 30 2004, 02:59 PM
When the distance squared is greater than Newton's Gravitational Constant multiplied by the Mass squared

Obvious, but purely hypothetical. It works on paper, but it can't be put into practise in the physical universe.

Basically its not going to get you anywhere in the gravity reversal department.
--Unless you put galaxies as an example. The distance between two galaxies at other ends of the universe can explain the universe expanding, or it seeming to expand, depending on how you think about it(I am behind the universe expanding, after my favorite theory and basically the best I have had so far states that the universe is expanding, contradictory to my first post).

iooqxpooi

Reverse Gravity

Originally posted by bonemachine@Aug 31 2004, 09:03 AM
Stupid child! :D'oh:

Aima Tellia, your theories a make'a no sense!
Sorry, we idiots talk in a language which you 'supreme' beings cannot understand. Duh duh duh duhhh der durf duh. That is just an example.

iooqxpooi

Reverse Gravity

Originally posted by bonemachine@Aug 31 2004, 09:03 AM
Stupid child! :D'oh:

Aima Tellia, your theories a make'a no sense!
And by the way, which ever 'veteran' you are(vet. of ttf.tk), I have never mentioned that I am a child. So, since I think you are Phoenix, hi. :p