Rh- Bloodtype Group

OakFieldAlienz444

VC6mhC6.jpg

BSi6HPO.jpg

Maybe it’s some sort somehow related to amphibians.
Maybe this is what for instance nowadays CIA’s Project Monarch is about to create perfect slaves by quoting and reinterpreting words of my own biological brother my legs energy more quickly rest revitalizes itself I mean energy charging faster my bones being less exhausted being more durable of getting tired especially working more properly. Maybe CIA’s Project Monarch is about some sort of super humans super soldiers…etc. So maybe I am so special or not I’m still not sure. I have no idea. Well maybe.
If you know what I mean.

yeah maybe ur mom is dana scully and ur father is the cigarette smoking man and you got superpowers
from alien dna in the tap water jk

luke11685

yeah maybe ur mom is dana scully and ur father is the cigarette smoking man and you got superpowers
from alien dna in the tap water jk
Well my uncle literally is smoking a lot of cigarettes. I heard that by reinterpreting words of my dad for instance not nowadays no more anymore he was drinking more alcohol than smoking cigarettes…etc.
For instance nowadays when I remember my mom used to look like younger Linda Hamilton(Sarah Connor) and Princess Diana…etc.
When Skynet/Cyberdyne Systems meets with Delorean Terminator. Back To The Future Terminator movie cross-over.
I guess for instance nowadays George Soros is equivalent in reality real life of Cigarette Smoking Man…etc. I remember internet memes of comparing both Christopher Walken and Mark Zuckerberg to G-Man from Half-Life computer game/video game series internet memes also known as Real-Life…etc.
I think as far as I remember my own biological grandpa he was smoking a lot including currently my younger brother.

Last edited:

luke11685

Yesterday I talked with LEOTCK in IRC Chat and by reinterpreting his own words he said that Rh- might be fictional bloodtype group…etc.
Yesterday I discovered interference with radio waves in myself it was similar to Mr. Bean portrayed role by Rowan Atkinson.
But with for instance nowadays Radio instead of TV…etc.
Yesterday by quoting reinterpreting words of my own biological father I mean dad for instance nowadays he compared me to X-Men.
I noticed discovered something weird unusual in the side of my own belly button.
Like some sort of light blue-ish fur color. Does it mean could it mean that I’m very slowly turning into furry myself? I hope it has nothing to do with after for instance not at all not exactly nowadays after Chernobyl Disaster….etc.

For instance nowadays maybe not yet I didn’t turn into rabbit humanoid myself…etc.
I guess it might sound nsfw(not safe for work),but this is how it is.
Maybe it’s a rather white tummy.
Domestic and wild animals, especially domestic four-legged animals, lose their fur, which means that their fur usually sheds in summer and winter.
Well I saw people with genetical deformations like having rabbits teeth.
In the third my own dream about female elder celebrity especially speaking of what if from Hollywood Film Industry how did she know where I was going in primary school? Was it her I mean Kath Soucie or rather imposter like in movies such as Space Jam A New Legacy and Terminator by dealing with some kind of non-A.I. malicious rogue Artificial Intelligence. I just only know this voice actress from some particular TV Cartoons and Video Games and nothing else could it be charm of so-called cougar woman that’s a word slang omega female definitely not exactly not at all future generations of humans/mankind race. I guess I’m already sounding like alien myself. I had dreams about her. Honestly in 100 %.
So-called stalker being.
I hope that l’m not stalker to her that is keep stalking her,but usually she was sending me back physical letters or maybe I’m not so-called oracle clairvoyant myself I don’t know I have no idea I’m not sure maybe I am or not yet still,but I have vision myself that she might put some letters of my own into her own feminine chest and start wondering how I am like to her. I hope she wouldn’t lawsuit me to have temporal or permanent restraining orders from her own agents she has her own agency and she’s being agent herself that’s what I heard of. I hope she won’t wouldn’t accuse me and my own friend from social media Adam Muth of stalking her and spying her by using drones. Well I’m not sure of how to use to operate flying saucers like in case of Nikola Tesla if what I know know that I’m wrong as an example I wouldn’t use UFOs’,but rather that Looking Glass Window Government Project mentioned by YouTube user Why Files. So she wouldn’t be aware of me trying invade her own very introverted(maybe even too much for asking-I hope there are not too much digital hyperlinks of digital source materials for all of you gathered here in this very forum)feminine elder woman person.

Last edited by a moderator:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@luke11685 For your security and privacy, please, do not post selfies on the forum. You don't know who might want to save it and use it for malicious intent.

luke11685

So who knows maybe it should rather stay a secret remaining a mystery well in that case I won’t show you my own health book. But rather keep eventually speculating about my own bloodtype group for privacy reasons.