Rh- Bloodtype Group

OakFieldAlienz444

However not even my mom isn’t even sure herself so I agave no idea I don’t know even we both her and I not sure speaking what if scenario that I have Rh- bloodtype group or not…etc.
I guess I could for instance compare it to the movie Blade Runner if I’m replicant or not nowadays even…etc.
Besides once upon time when I was walking within dog for a walk in crop fields I noticed some strange sings like in movie Sings I guess it’s so-called Pictograms. Of course I was like ”Oh UFO!” by reinterpreting words of my aunt ”Oh Aliens” by reinterpreting words of my own aunt in my area in Iłża nearby Castle Ruins in Poland Europe you know European Union planet Earth Milkyway galaxy.
I think I noticed something more in myself than so called electrostatics it wasn’t like as powerful as former chancellor Shiv Palpatine Emperor Darth Sidious from Star Wars Prequels Saga Trilogy and Star Wars Sequels I mean Original Trilogy,but my own fingers not hands were sparking in electricity. I also noticed that translucent transparent bag for CD-ROM or it was even CD-ROM container I'm not even sure I have no idea I don't know well maybe had felt to the ground without touching it so I don’t know if what it could be ghost or rather so-called telekinesis. Also I saw faceless Shadow Person just only once. I probably just only had once or twice REM sleep paralysis. When I was searching for keys nearby high school in my area in my own country I probably allegedly possibly saw woman similarly looking to for instance like Bloody Mary(definitely not eyeless),woman from F.E.A.R video game,woman from horror movie The Ring.
My skin still peels sometimes. Apparently snakes do this when they grow up or even when I get burned. Do only people with the Rh- blood group have the so-called coccyx(spinal button bone of in the side back of the human spine), tibia and coccyx(it seems like Google Translated it twice or it might have both meanings)? I probably could imagine of what I could do myself in afterlife in the cosmic space outside this planet this galaxy.
Are carrots really making better eyesight especially during night time during history of World War 2 Era when it was some sort of government military cover up for radar invention? Or not?
Snakes for instance nowadays are as one of feral reptiles are loosing skin as age progression. Snake as feral animal.
I have strange bloody dots in bed quilt like I would cut myself after the shaving maybe it’s sign symbolical presence of demon(s),but I also sometimes having pen like it might be hole in bed pillow symbolical presence of angel(s) ancient,mythical spiritual spirits invisible alien force for instance nowadays jewish ancient mythology kind of like movie Predator,but more like being more friendly.
For instance nowadays telekinesis and telepathy in Star Wars movies are known as The Force.
Maybe it’s going to be mark of the beast(definitely not exactly not at all RFID microchip,brain interface-something something cyborgs history era)demonic scar for instance nowadays like in one movie starring Daniel Radcliffe usually known as Harry Potter,helicopter shard like in Venom Snake’s forehead stucking up in both of his own brain and skull like in Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain video game or Zeti alien race from since Sonic Lost World.
When I’m cleaning my own hands too often besides dried out skin my own nails are growing faster.
For instance nowadays I having Rh- bloodtype group is like being very unique special person like for instance in videogame inFamous conduits people got superpowers too as well even also. Sometimes I'm hearing loud voices in my own head especially when I'm thinking that my mom is keep calling me when in reality it's not happening really maybe it's some sort of ancient,mythical aparition(definitely not artificial intelligence)like Sirenhead even.
When I was at Śnieżka I saw and I heard Kath Soucie purring to me(in Nicole the Holo-Lynx costume cosplay). I could imagine her for instance nowadays even voicing even Anti-Sally Acorn Evil Princess from Alternate Universe also known as Anti-Mobius from Archie Sonic Comics.

This was a mouthful. I didn't play most of the Sonic video games only
the original mindless ones with no plot unless you read the manual. The sonic cartoons
were what were interesting to me. The fact Robotnik wanted
to turn everyone into a robot and replace nature with
a cyberpunk world. That's kind of like what's going on today
with the elite.

luke11685

the original mindless ones with no plot unless you read the manual. The sonic cartoons
with the elite.
Which is kind of lame to you? I guess for me too.

OakFieldAlienz444

Which is kind of lame to you? I guess for me too.

You mean the games or the cartoons?
Sonic SatAM was the best and I think I'm in the majority
there. Sonic X kind of dumbed things down a bit although
I couldn't help but love Rouge the Bat and Shadow
who was almost like a Jack Nicholson character or something.

I was a Nintendo guy though. And a slight garnish of playstation
i liked most of the crash bandicoot games except the first one
which was too difficult and kind stupid

OakFieldAlienz444

SO BACK ON TOPIC...

does anyone here think maybe some humans are
lizard people in disguise?

i'm honestly not sure. I would guess probably not,
most likely disinfo but i'm very open to it

luke11685

You mean the games or the cartoons?
Sonic SatAM was the best and I think I'm in the majority
there. Sonic X kind of dumbed things down a bit although
I couldn't help but love Rouge the Bat and Shadow
who was almost like a Jack Nicholson character or something.

I was a Nintendo guy though. And a slight garnish of playstation
i liked most of the crash bandicoot games except the first one
which was too difficult and kind stupid
No I thought that you had in mind Sonic IDW Comics,Sonic Forces and Sonic Prime.
with the elite.
So I guess you meant Sega partnership with IDW Publishing after ending up partnership with Archie Comics.
I guess it might be nothing trully special unique extraordinary.

OakFieldAlienz444

No I thought that you had in mind Sonic IDW Comics,Sonic Forces and Sonic Prime.

So I guess you meant Sega partnership with IDW Publishing after ending up partnership with Archie Comics.
I guess it might be nothing trully special unique extraordinary.

i think i heard some people naturally have slit pupils
and it has nothing to do with being a shapeshifting
space alien

Wind7

Staff
Heterochromia?
Heterochromia is having two different colors in your eye(s) which I've always thought was cool!

But having 'slit pupils' could be a coluboma
Or one having Cat Eye Syndrome.

OakFieldAlienz444

Heterochromia is having two different colors in your eye(s) which I've always thought was cool!

But having 'slit pupils' could be a coluboma
Or one having Cat Eye Syndrome.

I swear to God I heard on some tv show that for some people
it isn't even an illness it's just as normal as a round pupil
for a very tiny minority of people. But it doesn't mean ur an alien

luke11685

VC6mhC6.jpg

BSi6HPO.jpg

Maybe it’s some sort somehow related to amphibians.
Maybe this is what for instance nowadays CIA’s Project Monarch is about to create perfect slaves by quoting and reinterpreting words of my own biological brother my legs energy more quickly rest revitalizes itself I mean energy charging faster my bones being less exhausted being more durable of getting tired especially working more properly. Maybe CIA’s Project Monarch is about some sort of super humans super soldiers…etc. So maybe I am so special or not I’m still not sure. I have no idea. Well maybe.
If you know what I mean.

Last edited: