Rick Dyer Bigfoot Photos ??!?? Mmm...

C_jami

hederade.jpg
mu5a4a5a.jpg
za8ubagy.jpg
u4e6aryb.jpg

AETERNAM REX

Hahhaha he say he will have a DNA proof soon :))

What happens when/if he were to actually present said DNA?

There are a lot of sightings, stories and video which are difficult to debunk. It stands to reason that these creatures may actually exist.

How long before one of them is captured alive? What then?

AETERNAM REX

Yes i will be happy to hear that he actually got a DNA and this creature exist but sadly this guy is not serious ..

I am inclined to agree. Every time I see something like this, I am trying to pick it apart to discern authenticity like everyone else

I was simply exhibiting the idea of having an open mind. I know through experience that what is sometimes thought to impossible or nonsense, can be a reality.

Just sayin'

Techciple

Do you guy's have any Idea who Rick Dyer is, and what his history is? Google it. The man is a bigger fraud than world Bankers. To save me time going through everything, have a read of this(if your so inclined);

'Master Bigfoot tracker' Rick Dyer to take dead creature on international tour | Mail Online

'Master Bigfoot tracker' releases new photo of beast he claims to have killed a year ago by luring it with pork ribs
  • Rick Dyer claims to have killed the Bigfoot in Texas on September 6, 2012
  • Says he shot the creature dead after luring it with pork ribs nailed to a tree
  • Dyer released a photo and claims to have performed DNA tests on the body
  • Now plans to take the corpse on an international tour starting in February
  • Dyer was previously involved in a high-profile Bigfoot hoax back in 2008
  • Hoax was revealed when frozen Bigfoot turned out to be a rubber ape suit

TroubledAura

I keep looking for the "for entertainment purposes only" in his terms and conditions on his site.

I know the first stop on his tour DOES state that it will be great entertainment....which automatically makes me envision the old sideshow acts at the circus.

I have a hard time believing him considering his history, but am torn as to why he would again try to fool the masses after getting caught once already....