Robert Bruce

Daniel Scott

Robert Bruce is he a genuine guy to trust can you learn how to astral Project using his program somebody plz let me know hit me up as soon as possible please

Scarecrow

I purchased his book called, 90-days to Astral projection and he also gives you a cd to place one in the correct mind state. Some of my best OBE's came from practicing what Robert Bruce has offered to share. I just don't like the "Rope" method to "radical" for me, lots of electrical noises and to me if feels like I lose control when opening the first body, the one that only expands to let your astral body out. "Fear" was predominate each time the electrical sounds activate (chakra's). Learned to open each chakra like Robert suggests and it works! It just takes a bit of time to practice. I didn't do everything he wrote but he did teach me how to not let "fear" attack me while separating. I knew of Robert and work with him in the early 90's before he became popular.

Daniel Scott

A lot of people say he is genuine and they learned before the 90 days I even emailed him end of last year and he responded lots of times my goal is to relive my life through projection and it is possible he said
So how about u can u do any projections at will?

Scarecrow

A lot of people say he is genuine and they learned before the 90 days I even emailed him end of last year and he responded lots of times my goal is to relive my life through projection and it is possible he said
So how about u can u do any projections at will?

Only when my body goes to sleep and if I hold out a few extra minutes I can buzz right out! A big problem for me is not being able to come out, it is the ability to leave my room. My body keeps my astral body close to the physical body. But I can go back into my body and come out several times in this state. As soon as, I am ready leave the room I get sucked back into the body. On other occasion when I come out my astral body is turning in a 180 degree arc and then like being shot from a cannon it projects me at unbelievable speeds to the far North!
I know one of the problems is my chakra's are not balanced properly.

Robert gives us an exercise imagining going to the "Root" chakra area and imagine opening the root chakra up like tearing open a piece fo bread. Then while it is opened, you take your imaginary hands and pull up a white light directly into the root chakra without being physically involved or moving around. All this is done with the mind! You have to pull the white light energies in your imagination into the root chakra 6X's and then you go to the next chakra and the next until you finish at your crown. Now all your chakra's are still all opened and full of light energies. Before calling it the night, use your imagination and begin to close your chakra's starting now from the crown and work your way down to the root chakra.

Robert told me, if you don't get into a habit of closing them up to conserve energy for your OBE's you will eventually get sick physically. Another I learned to pop out at will, I fall asleep and when I turn over on my other side I pop the inside of my ears, like a pressure change but my body is still functionally a sleep and then I find myself hoover over my body. So, it's like when your driving and you go down a mountainous hillside the inside of your eardrums begin to pop or equalize the pressure. I can do this at "will" not moving anything outside my body, only contracting to create that artificial popping in the ear drums. When you do it when awake it's very hard to sustain it but when your body falls asleep and I change the pressure in my eardrums it consciously pops me out of my body with electrical sounds and all that jazz.

Hope this would be of help to you.

Scarecrow

I forgot to mention when drawing up the white light energies up to each chakra, this would be the following way:

Root Chakra" Pull the light 7x into this area.

The rest of the chakra's you only need to do 4x. If you do this correctly most of you will go unconscious! Because the body eventually is so relaxed it places you in a deep trance. Robert told me, not to worry so, just keep practicing and you will be able to keep a bit of your consciousness during the exercise of the chakra's. It's a no thrills way of doing so, but I have not found anything better to effect the chakra's. Remembering chakra's are not physical so we have to approach the chakra's to train them in a non physical way through meditation practice.

Daniel Scott

You are the only person on this site that has communicated with me consistently like this and I thank you for that I hope if I have another question for u again I can get a quick response thank you I will apply these methods

Scarecrow

Not a problem friend your thanks was good enough! If you have questions just leave a note I drop by now and then and I do practice what I share with you as well. Getting stuck to ones own body when projecting is a bit disconcerting!

Scarecrow

easy question with the answer of "Complexity" in this case no all roads lead to Rome! In theory, if you were fused within your bodies past and you know it's no impossible because they said, leaving one's body was impossible and here we are today talking about such things. If you perpetuate in your subconscious mind when separated from your physical body and determine to do what you ask, it will happen! I ended up in my doppleganger's body on some other kind of earth like planet in another solar region of space. Of course I was using the Super Beacon and their location cd's. But if the super beacon is able to send you to such things, it wouldn't be all that hard to do when you out and consciously aware of yourself being out, then proceed with all focus and you will be placed into the body of your "past" really its not your past because you are still reliving the present what you would desire to do.

It will bring something different but not against your subconscious "will"...The subconscious mind is still a mystery of many islands in the seas of the unexpected! What you may want consciously may not go as directly as planned because your subconscious mind knows better than yourself. If it is meant to be it will for sure and you will be better for it.