Rock Lake, Wisconsin Underwater Pyramids

Harte

The lake is freshwater, and sea level has nothing to do with this.

IIRC, there isn't any actual "pyramid" in the lake. There appears to be a rectangular pile of stones though - none of them big enough to remark on, just small natural stones. Also, there are several other flooded archaeological sites in the area so this isn't exactly unheard of.

Harte

Structure no.1, which has been dubbed the Limnatis Pyramid, has a base width of 60 feet, a length of about 100 feet, and a height of 18 feet, although only about 10 feet protrude from the silt and mud. It is a truncated pyramid, built largely out of round, black stones. On the truncated top, the stones are squarish. The remains of a plaster coating can be discerned.

Hardly just small stones stack together......

I still say its just a land mass that got covered in water during the "Pangea"... As the entire land mass of the Earth use to be connected....a supercontinent they call it...Here it is in Wiki..I do not like using Wiki as a primary but have at it...

Harte

Actually, just small stones stacked together.

You don't realize your source is lying to you?
Let me help you.

You can't just take the word of some website with a name like "anomalien," especially with such a gigantic red flag waving in your face.
Didn't see the flag? Here it is:
1637846298952.png

Swallow that, then look at their illustration:
1637846395704.png
Last I checked, Wisconsin isn't in the Western Pacific Ocean.

Harte

Harte

I still say its just a land mass that got covered in water during the "Pangea"... As the entire land mass of the Earth use to be connected....a supercontinent they call it...Here it is in Wiki..I do not like using Wiki as a primary but have at it...

The lakes in Wisconsin ALL formed from glaciers melting.

Harte

TimeFlipper

I undersand that. What I mean is, did they travel/to from Wiscosin from Egypt, or did they communicate? How did humans all around globe think of building pyramids? A little too coincidental in my eyes.
All i can think of Paula is the concept of the "collective unconscious mind" as posited by Carl Jung...Basically it means there`s a part of our unconscious minds that stems from our ancestors memories and their experiences, and is common to all humans...Sort of a deep rooted psychological DNA..

TimeFlipper

yes i to believe that they was built before the lake flooded so building structures in a area lower than sea level wasent so good as it just filled up with water but then they may of known it would eventually flood and be under water so they may of been expecting it so they can be assured there secrets if any in the construction will be safe for a very long time, until man built scuba diving gear and was able to go under water and explore it so then they wouldn't expect that as they may not have access to the knowledge of the future technology so they assumed it be safe under water for a long time yet ?
You make a good point Cobber Steve...The people/aliens that first built the structures would have known about the floods coming, as you stated..
I feel certain that the builders of those structures would have built a water pressure valve in all of the structures, that closes and locks them down when the water reaches a specific height around the structures..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Let me help you.

You can't just take the word of some website with a name like "anomalien," especially with such a gigantic red flag waving in your face.
View attachment 12924

View attachment 12925

Harte

Ok, not ALL the photos are in Wisconsin. I know you were talking to Minion, but I'm guilty of not reading articles too closely. LOL

Let me help you.

View attachment 12924

View attachment 12925

Harte
Oh well ......... Hell, we live in the US we get lied to every day so what a website cannot keep its story straight? 99.9% of websites with a name like that are just clickbait anyway just as this one is...

Paranormal and Alien websites are built for clickbait....You see a title and say "oh shit" look what I found!

Never reading nothing but the title.....And besides I did not post the article and I half ass read it so if I missed something its on me...

Happy Turkey Day To All......You too Harte !:)

Last edited: