Ronald Lawrence Mallett Time Travel Theory- Anyone thoughts on it?

RadicalResearcher

You did hmm and did you got that information from ET or someone else
Maybe he did! Let's not mock what we personally don't know yet. In my own experiments before i stopped for a short time due to health. I had some interesting results messing with Rodin coils and Steven Gibbs machine. So i really don't dismiss anything from anyone until it's clear they are incorrect or being deceptional, being secretive kind of comes with the territory of research. I have not seen that yet so we just can't say one way or another that 6 is being deceptional or other. 6, if you have schematics and your willing to share to all of us or even a video please produce it kind sir and let us see it if you would. It's normal for folks to be skeptical, but i think everyone on this site would like to give you a chance to prove some of this by just so much as a few schematics shared or even a small short video. You said you built one using his book and produced, strange lights, mist and other phenomomenon. Love to see it. We all would. When i am finished with my research and done with my prototype I plan to release it on this site as with others. In shareing we protect each other in a small way.
I have not been on too much the last couple of days, been busy rebuilding my car engine right now. But i would love to see what ever you have on what you have reproduced from Ron Mallett research.

wileyb

Physicist Ronald Mallett suggests that light could be used to affect time via something called a ring laser. Has anyone on the forum followed up with him and his research to see how far he has gotten? I know he has been at it for some years now. Curious if anyone has an update on his progress.

View attachment 15951
I think his research is promising and there are nuggets of truth. But I think people he hooked up with are frauds. Google Time Travel X and his involvement with it and their involvement with the Trump administration and how the company behind it was shut down and fined.

There are people who call Mallet a fraud but I think his science is good, just incomplete. And I think he is a man, easily corruptible by greed. I notice every couple years his story is rehashed with no new updates, he never seems to make any new breakthroughs and news stories functioning as ads for his books come out every 2 years. He does a few interviews then goes back into hiding.

I think its unfortunate because I think his theory may be correct. It's the engineering and the energy problems that need working out.

I always sort of wondered, privately, if his work had something to do with the John titor time machine. Like in the most literal way as in John Titor was real and the machine was based off Mallets theories in the future OR the hoaxers behind john titor were very well versed on mallet.

Those schematics are pretty fucking interesting. Hoax or not. Just saying. It does seem to use certain principles of Ron's theory, just the engineering is very different (because the end result is different the machine sends people. He just wants to send information like protons. But the schematics in the JT time machine read the way Mallet explains his device to work!)
.it's all very interesting. I think its a case of some nuggets of truth hiding underneath a pile of rubbish. And I'm worried that very real progress might be ignored because of his associations with shady venture capital companies.