Roswell - A "New" Theory???

Apocalypse

It may have been posted elsewhere here before (I have neither the time nor patience to search the entirety of paranormalis for evidence of this) ... idk.

I found these videos on Youtube recently while I've been researching the link between Roswell, and Japan. While these hold no factual or evidentiary purpose for what I've been looking for, these videos [and subsequent book] still offer a great insight into what was a facinating historical event. (if the playlist link works correctly) It is a reading of the book "Alien Interview" done by a fan of the book, and posted on Youtube. Words (and *some* outside-sourced pictures) occompany the text contained in the videos; however I've found that the videos (and the messages the text contains) still manage to survive if you download them & convert them to mp3 format as well.

Here goes ... don't quite know if paranormalis will allow for links to Youtube playlists ...

Roswell - Alien Interview and William Cooper Materials - YouTube

... will post individual embedded videos below if that link didn't work.

EDIT: Watch all the vids that DON'T contain the word "Chapter" FIRST ... then the "Chapter vids in full order ... to gain the best "experience" intended by the poster.