Debate Russia/John Titor - coming true?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"We believe that the Ukrainian people should be able to decide their own future," President Obama says.

Oh, how funny. Why are YOU trying to decide their future then, Obama?

Futurer

Hello, Russia! I'm Ukraine.

Uh-oh!!! Are we going to have a war right here on the message boards?

I do not think the forum dedicated to time travel and paranormal phenomena is the target audience for an open information war, though ... The future is changeable, anyway. Better soberly think with your head and not live a lie. To avoid a third world war.
We are ok. We want Russia not to save us. I watched Putin's interview! I was laughing! Everything he said about us it's a pure lie.

TimeNot_0

I don't think Titor has to be put into everything either.
Look at other threads for links.
Oh, does any of this ever end??
The economy, the big picture (which maybe should be the big pitcher - of booze), the attitudes, the life of humans on this planet.
The Universe will not miss humans if we all go dead. (Extinct!)

Russian_agent

We are ok. We want Russia not to save us. I watched Putin's interview! I was laughing! Everything he said about us it's a pure lie.

In any case, I did not come here for war. But rather to prevent it. So once again, I call when using the media to think carefully, and who really need the information that comes at you, who is the true customer of all the news, what benefits your reaction and your actions will follow it to him?

Do not be never puppets, do not take all of the information for the ultimate truth. Always think, analyze the current situation on their own and do not fall into their own emotions without the fact of will. At the end of the war, and happen when people stop anything to distinguish and act fanatically.

I do not doubt your sincerity, dear Futurer, but facts are facts - the situation is more complicated than you think, there is no clear "white" and "black" sides.

Russian_agent

I don't think Titor has to be put into everything either.
Look at other threads for links.
Oh, does any of this ever end??
The economy, the big picture (which maybe should be the big pitcher - of booze), the attitudes, the life of humans on this planet.
The Universe will not miss humans if we all go dead. (Extinct!)

Life in modern society, built on lies, as it is not sad. This leads to a global conflict.
Any revolution for the benefit of freedom, democracy, human rights - not to become what people wanted. This applies in general all political systems, capitalism, communism, liberalism, etc.
John Titor talked about it, it's easier to say, people's attitudes, overly aggressive policies of individual states, mercantile approach in public life, and more led to the collapse.

Futurer

In any case, I did not come here for war. But rather to prevent it. So once again, I call when using the media to think carefully, and who really need the information that comes at you, who is the true customer of all the news, what benefits your reaction and your actions will follow it to him?

Do not be never puppets, do not take all of the information for the ultimate truth. Always think, analyze the current situation on their own and do not fall into their own emotions without the fact of will. At the end of the war, and happen when people stop anything to distinguish and act fanatically.

I do not doubt your sincerity, dear Futurer, but facts are facts - the situation is more complicated than you think, there is no clear "white" and "black" sides.
I know everything about the situation in my country. I believe only my eyes and myself. And I say: there won't be war in my country. We live peacefully. No accidents happened. Don't believe anyone.

Russian_agent

I know everything about the situation in my country. I believe only my eyes and myself. And I say: there won't be war in my country. We live peacefully. No accidents happened. Don't believe anyone.

Especially for Ukraine: Russian, Ukrainians and Belarusians are one people. Contrary to various provocateurs say. What happened after the collapse of the Russian Empire - the deepest tragedy. All subsequent events influenced ultimately on what is happening now in our countries. And not only them.

I sincerely hope that no war is all settled. By the fact that senseless fratricidal war.

Futurer

Especially for Ukraine: Russian, Ukrainians and Belarusians are one people. Contrary to various provocateurs say. What happened after the collapse of the Russian Empire - the deepest tragedy. All subsequent events influenced ultimately on what is happening now in our countries. And not only them.

I sincerely hope that no war is all settled. By the fact that senseless fratricidal war.
Everything what is in the past- in the past.
You remind me one man.