Saint Clinton

CaryP

Saint Clinton

Hey Sosue,

Saint Clinton

Can you dig it? Yeah, I thought you would. Hugs and kisses, Baby. Snow's gonna laugh her ass off.

The question you got to ask yourself is "Would I rather have a good drink and a cigar with Bill Clinton, George Bush or John Kerry?" Clinton would have to come out as the clear winner, even though I hated him as president. Bush and Kerry will suck equally, so get ready for some "not so good" times. I wouldn't share a bus stop with either of these losers.

Cary

sosuemetoo

Saint Clinton

Originally posted by CaryP@Sep 29 2004, 07:22 PM
The question you got to ask yourself is \"Would I rather have a good drink and a cigar with Bill Clinton, George Bush or John Kerry?\"

Uncle CaryP,
LMAO, I'm rolling on the floor.

Honey, baby, I'd rather have a JD/diet coke and a dominican with you! >:D<

"Mom"

StarLord

Saint Clinton

You have to ask yourself, at least I would, would it be *safe* to share cigars with Clinton? Cauz, dats one freaky mofo, ifin youz knows what I mean.

CaryP

Saint Clinton

Originally posted by StarLord@Sep 30 2004, 05:36 PM
You have to ask yourself, at least I would, would it be *safe* to share cigars with Clinton? Cauz, dats one freaky mofo, ifin youz knows what I mean.

I knows wut ya mean bra, but ah wudn't be sharin' one. I'd be smokin' ma own. Slick Willie could bring his own. He'd be a hell of a hoot to hang wit is all ah'm sayin'. Da boy has got some good stories and could relate, unlike da 2 robots we got runnin' now. Can ya imagin an evenin' wit the da Bush or da Kerry? I mite hav to commit da suicide first.

Cary

CaryP

Saint Clinton

Heggy,

OMFG! You crack me up dude! Is there anyway you can send those to me via email? I have some friends who would die for those pics. YOU DA' MAN HEGGY!

Cary