Satan in ladie's toaster

lamdo263

A little background of Satan as opposed to the faun part human goat form of what's known as the Devil.
Satan is a god of perfection, that I believe goes back to some affiliation with Greek ancient lore and probably back before that.

From what I understand he lives on one of the polar regions on the gas giant Saturn inside of a hexagon world. Additionally added to that Satan is the god of perfection. So this is why he lives in a hexagonal polar prefect.

The Devil on the other hand is the opposite of man's on Earth control and appears when issues are real bad, or when issues such as 9/11 go totally South. The Devil at will can appear to man, as if to denote a quick "Hi, how are things going".

What is puzzling to me, is why a god of perfection would invest his presence of being in a toaster. There are a number of books on this subject, but I suppose stranger things have happened.

solderjunkie

It's an interesting premise, I've always thought the gnostic Chirstians made sense in a way. This is a world where all that live, live not only temporarily but also through the act of destroying and consuming other living things - this is a world of limitation, finite resources and a permanent cycle of destruction and rebirth. The almighty, would not they embody permanence, infinite growth and limitless - and harmless - abundance?. The idea of those original gnostics was that the God of this world was in fact evil, not really 'God' per-se, they called it the demiurge and in a sense it makes sense when you consider the devil offered Jesus the world - how could he offer this world?. Either way, Jesus said his kingdom is beyond.

lamdo263

It's an interesting premise, I've always thought the gnostic Chirstians made sense in a way. This is a world where all that live, live not only temporarily but also through the act of destroying and consuming other living things - this is a world of limitation, finite resources and a permanent cycle of destruction and rebirth. The almighty, would not they embody permanence, infinite growth and limitless - and harmless - abundance?. The idea of those original gnostics was that the God of this world was in fact evil, not really 'God' per-se, they called it the demiurge and in a sense it makes sense when you consider the devil offered Jesus the world - how could he offer this world?. Either way, Jesus said his kingdom is beyond.
Okay

lamdo263

Old Scratch in her toaster?? :oops::rolleyes:

Nuh.

Maybe she just wasn't the Greatest Cook. ;)
Satan is the god who lives on the hexagonal pole of Planet Saturn. So for the flame to spew forth as it did in the adver. I would agree that it was Satan.