Satan Update

karizma

Satan Update

I thought I would give everyone an update on Satan. He has been a bit scarce today since he is at home with the baby who just happens to have the stomach flu. They call me here at work periodically to rub it in my face that they are having fun watching cartoons in their pajamas and diaper (the baby is in a diaper, not Satan). So far we have the throwing up under control, but according to dad there have been quite a few butt explosions. :D'oh:

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon and Satan will be back to run the board before you know it. ;)

Karizma

sosuemetoo

Satan Update

Dear Mia (karizma),

Unbeknowns to you, the TTF.net Chatroom Gang installed a minicam in your home.

When he posted early this morning and stated he had the flu, we decided to monitor him all day for you, just to make sure he's okay.

It appears to us that hubby and baby are doing just fine watching TV together between butt explosions. The baby seems to be doing better. Hubby's got her hanging off the back of the couch

>:D< :love: The TTF.net Chatroom Gang

satan.jpg

Picture photoshopped and contributed by TheHeggy

www.hoytroid.com

StarLord

Satan Update

oH MY Goodness, that wasnt a lower bodily function mentioned there was it???

QUICK!! EVERYBODY BREAK OUT THE ANTI-TERRITORIAL WHO FLUNG DOO ON MY TERRITORY KIT!!!

Falls over, LOL :lol:

Speedy healing to you two guys!!

karizma

Satan Update

You guys are too funny! I would love to know what those two have really been up to today. Miss Karis is a "high maintenance" baby when she is sick. I'm sure she has been keeping Dad on his toes.

Karizma

And I LOVE the picture!

CaryP

Satan Update

What no reply from the man himself? I bet you had no idea about the secret mini-cam we installed in your house, but then again, you seem to be looking right into it. Hope you're well bro.

Cary

P.S. Congrats to the talents of the Heggy for the picture and to Sosue for the plot and the post. Yes, Satan it was all Sue's idea. She made us do it. We couldn't help it, we had to help. She was barking orders at everybody. You know how Mom's on a mission can be.

sosuemetoo

Satan Update

Originally posted by CaryP@Sep 22 2004, 09:57 AM
P.S. Congrats to the talents of the Heggy for the picture and to Sosue for the plot and the post.? Yes, Satan it was all Sue's idea.? She made us do it.? We couldn't help it, we had to help.? She was barking orders at everybody.? You know how Mom's on a mission can be.

Satan and Karizma,

CaryP is just upset because we caught him dancing on the dinner table. It's not like I have a hairy trigger finger attached to the warning button ;) CaryP also forgets that it was HIS idea to have the baby peeking from behind the couch. Kira came up with the Al Bundy picture. I came up with the scenerio. Special thanks to Heggy, he did all the photoshopping! Others contributed also.

Amazing what chatroom full of friends can do to cheer another up.

We hope that you are all doing much better today.

"Mom"

karizma

Satan Update

Baby Update....

Karis seems to be on the mend so she went back to the daycare today. Satan had a full day of being screamed at by a three month old and was very ready for some relief yesterday afternoon. There is only so much baby yelling one person can stand before insanity starts to set in.

Thanks for the picture....we all got a good laugh. And trust me when I say that we needed it!

Karizma