Survivor
Zenith
TTI has been saved:
Time Travel Institute

Check out the announcement here:
We're back! | Time Travel Institute

Cosmo, Good Luck, on your new project.

Thanks, @opmmur!

@PaulaJedi - I don't know the specifics behind what happened to you there, but that sort of thing won't happen again so long as I'm around.

Edit: FYI, the new user guidelines are here:
User Guidelines | Time Travel Institute

I didn't know we could tag!

@Cosmo I'm over it now. And I know you'll keep peace. The atmosphere is better already. I'm trying to think of new things to post.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Cosmo, Good Luck, on your new project.

Thanks, @opmmur!

@PaulaJedi - I don't know the specifics behind what happened to you there, but that sort of thing won't happen again so long as I'm around.

Edit: FYI, the new user guidelines are here:
User Guidelines | Time Travel Institute

I didn't know we could tag!

@Cosmo I'm over it now. And I know you'll keep peace. The atmosphere is better already. I'm trying to think of new things to post.

LOL! I think every xenForo release for the past few years has been able to tag :p

Leslie

Congratulations Cosmo. Great Luck and Awesome Fun to You.

Paula, I agree with Opmmur. I'm glad you lost the green. Your picture is much better now. BTW, I love your "short funky hair".

Advice from a Glamorous Granny (That's me!) : Don't ever pay attention or address anyone who tries to bring you down. People who belittle others are showing more about their character than the character of the people they attempt to belittle. They are not worthy of a response.

Again, Cheers Cosmo!!!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It appears I've awoken into an alternate timeline where TTI has not been saved yet. I wonder if I'm still asleep and dreaming this?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hi Cosmo, is Time Travel Institute site down?
It appears I've awoken into an alternate timeline where TTI has not been saved yet. I wonder if I'm still asleep and dreaming this?
Yes, trouble in paradise, but I'm sure he'll get it back up in a jiffy. :)

Well that's... Weird. CloudFlare (a DNS service I use) decided to revert itself last night for some reason. Just fixed though. If you can't see it yet, reboot your computer as that'll flush your DNS cache.

Thanks for letting me know guys

mylo.x.

Here's hoping CloudFlare doesn't shit the bed again tonight...

Someone shoot me a PM if you notice anything weird.

Cosmo, since the change last night on TTI, I've not been able to log in. I'm pretty sure I've been using the same username/password. Anyway, I sent for a password reminder a couple of hours ago, but still not received it. How long does password rmeinders usually take?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Here's hoping CloudFlare doesn't shit the bed again tonight...

Someone shoot me a PM if you notice anything weird.

Cosmo, since the change last night on TTI, I've not been able to log in. I'm pretty sure I've been using the same username/password. Anyway, I sent for a password reminder a couple of hours ago, but still not received it. How long does password rmeinders usually take?

Hm... The logs show the emails having gone out for you and a few others... It's usually within a few moments that it arrives. Looks like i need to check on that.

I'll send you a new password here via PM, just make sure you change it after you log in :)