Save Time Travel Institute

mylo.x.

Here's hoping CloudFlare doesn't shit the bed again tonight...

Someone shoot me a PM if you notice anything weird.

Cosmo, since the change last night on TTI, I've not been able to log in. I'm pretty sure I've been using the same username/password. Anyway, I sent for a password reminder a couple of hours ago, but still not received it. How long does password rmeinders usually take?

Hm... The logs show the emails having gone out for you and a few others... It's usually within a few moments that it arrives. Looks like i need to check on that.

I'll send you a new password here via PM, just make sure you change it after you log in :)

Cheers mate..

Scarlet005

I am a successful businessman with over 50 years running multiple businesses. I could pull out one of my many American Express cards and save the website.

I’m not going to do that, because I was poorly treated about six months ago, when I registered for membership, 36 hours later I was accepted, I posted three or four items and was promptly informed that my membership had been canceled. The posts, I posted were copies of the same information word of word from this website “Paranormalis, none of the postings were derogatory, negative, or insulting to anyone, just information like I always post on this great website.

Perhaps 15 years of karma has finally caught up with this website!

Professor Opmmur

I agree! I registered for an account there a number of months ago, but had yet to post anything. I tried to login the other day, was first told there was no such account, then when I tried to make a new one, it said that there was already an account by that name and logged me in. Once I was logged in, it proceeded to tell me: "You don't have permission to do that! You are not allowed to visit this website!" (In which case, why does it have me logged in? Lol. ). I can't imagine why I would have been banned, when I haven't posted anything there, so I figured, maybe it's just because there's a glitch in this new software it says they are using. But I have tried again since, and with the same results. While I did have an account there a long time ago, and got temporarily banned, the ban had been removed, and I had visited the website after that (but, did not post anything. Merely spoke to people in private messages, which then moved to email, and then I just stopped going there). They may still know my IP, but the ban had been removed ages ago. It was completely unjustified in the first place, as I was accused of "attacking other members", when I did no such thing, nor would I. I have spoken to a number of others who were unjustifiably banned for various "reasons". There are certain favourites there (and I think we all know who they are. I'm not naming any names.), who get away with abusing everyone, and the mods and admins never say a word, but if someone else defends themselves or expresses their OPINION (which I thought was the point of such forums) on something, they're the ones that get penalized. And yes, the treatment there of people in general there is very rude and there's a lot of bullying and mocking that goes on, so perhaps you are right about the karma of that place, Professor Opmmur. IF the website does stay up, and I am "allowed" to visit it, maybe I will check it out again to see if anything's changed. If not, no big loss, as it doesn't seem like anyone does much of anything there anyway. The few people that attempt to are laughed off the site.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Cosmo is running the website now. All the previous moderators have lost their moderator status and cannot ban anyone anymore. The site now has new life. Just send a PM to Cosmo on this site, and I'm sure he can fix your log on problem over there.