Saviour's Time Travel Tale

Saviour

Hello, I am what some would call, a time traveler from an alternate timeline. I do not want to give my real name because of the forces of darkness potentially finding me. I'll go by J. I have decided to join this forum because I'm desperately in need of answers. The original reason I was sent to the past is because of an incident that happens in my future. The destruction of the world. This will be caused by a warlord named Denise the World Breaker. However, I'll get to that later.

Sometime in the future, a fellow freedom fighter by the name of Pasta Randy through means which I do not remember (i'll elaborate on my memories later) , sent an older version of me(we'll call him older J) back in time to the 1950's to stop this doom. He was sent there with the Keeyahh, an item of religious value and power capable of destroying evil forces. In the 1950's older J befriended the original Al Kabeer Ajad, the leader of a powerful cult in that time. However something happened, and older J mysteriously disappeared. Al Kabeer Ajad found the Keyahh in a sad broken state. Years later when Al Kabeer Ajad dies, he gave the Keeyah to one of his most loyal followers, who will refer to as Ky. Now Ky at first did not realize the true power of the Keeyah and did not care much for it. However when he does, he reforges it through a dark magic ritual and starts a zombie invasion in London, England which spreads to Montreal where it is kept at bay. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Now, I was created around the time when older J mysteriously disappeared. Through some temporal paradox, a clone of J was created as a baby in the year 1996 with no prior memories. The only recollection of my past life was two distinct scars on my face which I have had since birth. I lived my life as a normal kid, unaware of my destiny until I got to my first year of high school. This is when I became friends with the prophets of the future, Who i will call Ko and O. One day in science class, I was with these prophets. We were doing our work when all of a sudden they had a vision. Visions of the future. My future. All of the information I have said above, were not my own memories but rather stated by my prophets, however there is much they do not know. I will now go into detail about the different people they have learned and how they incorporate into all this. Denise is the product of the Gods, there names Charles, Sorenson and Oprah Winfrey. She wasn't always evil but she soon betrayed them. In this time, I have found Charles, Sorenson and Denise who are teachers at my school. As well, the god Oprah is a worldwide phenomenom who will be more difficult to get in contact with. But, these are not the only powers of this world. They have also discovered that there are four others who rival these god's powers to an extent. There all called the Demigods and they each have different powers. One of them is me.

I have the ability to summon rain, wield the Keeyahh and also transform into a darker, more powerful version of me named Evil J which is necessary for battle but it impairs my judgement. The second demigod we will call P. His powers are generally unknown at the moment, but he has recently taken to carrying around a mysterious box which we believe may be an answer to Denise. However, only he can open the box, so it's insides are a mystery. The third Demigod will be called Jy. He is the most powerful of us now but has defected into a servant of Denise. He is her second in command and will do her evil bidding by eliminating those around him. He controls the shadows which he manipulates with ease. They have also discovered that there is a fourth demigod, but they are a mystery at this moment. Other notable people in this era are Jr, a friend that I have known for many years, has recently joined Jy and given access to fire elemental powers. There is also Austin, he is one with the snow. Ky, who I mentioned earlier. G, a young free spirited boy who may have potential in the future, he has been known to reflect images of himself vast distances. Brian, who is the watcher and sent to the past to find the older J, but watches over me at the same time. Another person worthy of a mention is a janitor by the name of Lidster. But he is a complete mystery.

Now, the last person I will mention but also one of the most important that my prophets saw is a girl who we call The Portal. She is my only link to other time periods and dimensions. Her birth canal acts as a wormhole which allows time/space travel. However, I cannot access this resource at this time, but I am working on it. Now that I have told you all that is needed, I will explain my current situation. A year has passed since we learned of this information. My plans to accessing The Portal are failing and I believe I have developed an emotional attachment to her(which is not good). Jy has started to eliminate the important members of my group of friends and slowly work his way into it. He started with Austin, who he defeated in a battle of the snow. Austin has not been seen since. My other friend G has been corrupted by the darkness and is already acting up. Jr has developed his fire powers and has already joined Jy. Ky has defected from us, and has begun reforging the Keeyah with dark magic.

In an attempt to stop this, I have vaguely declared war on Denise by recruiting the grade 9's as a band of freedom fighters. However, this only angered her and prompted her to start the spreading of her darkness. My hometown is already a mess with fights breaking out and mass road rage. Even I am beginning to feel the effects. And that is why I am here posting. This is a time travel forum, and there must be a fellow time traveler who has been to this alternate future of mine. I need guidance. I do not know what to do next.
Sincerely, J.

Secretman3811

Hello, I am what some would call, a time traveler from an alternate timeline. I do not want to give my real name because of the forces of darkness potentially finding me. I'll go by J. I have decided to join this forum because I'm desperately in need of answers. The original reason I was sent to the past is because of an incident that happens in my future. The destruction of the world. This will be caused by a warlord named Denise the World Breaker. However, I'll get to that later. Sometime in the future, a fellow freedom fighter by the name of Pasta Randy through means which I do not remember (i'll elaborate on my memories later) , sent an older version of me(we'll call him older J) back in time to the 1950's to stop this doom. He was sent there with the Keeyahh, an item of religious value and power capable of destroying evil forces. In the 1950's older J befriended the original Al Kabeer Ajad, the leader of a powerful cult in that time. However something happened, and older J mysteriously disappeared. Al Kabeer Ajad found the Keyahh in a sad broken state. Years later when Al Kabeer Ajad dies, he gave the Keeyah to one of his most loyal followers, who will refer to as Ky. Now Ky at first did not realize the true power of the Keeyah and did not care much for it. However when he does, he reforges it through a dark magic ritual and starts a zombie invasion in London, England which spreads to Montreal where it is kept at bay. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Now, I was created around the time when older J mysteriously disappeared. Through some temporal paradox, a clone of J was created as a baby in the year 1996 with no prior memories. The only recollection of my past life was two distinct scars on my face which I have had since birth. I lived my life as a normal kid, unaware of my destiny until I got to my first year of high school. This is when I became friends with the prophets of the future, Who i will call Ko and O. One day in science class, I was with these prophets. We were doing our work when all of a sudden they had a vision. Visions of the future. My future. All of the information I have said above, were not my own memories but rather stated by my prophets, however there is much they do not know. I will now go into detail about the different people they have learned and how they incorporate into all this. Denise is the product of the Gods, there names Charles, Sorenson and Oprah Winfrey. She wasn't always evil but she soon betrayed them. In this time, I have found Charles, Sorenson and Denise who are teachers at my school. As well, the god Oprah is a worldwide phenomenom who will be more difficult to get in contact with. But, these are not the only powers of this world. They have also discovered that there are four others who rival these god's powers to an extent. There all called the Demigods and they each have different powers. One of them is me. I have the ability to summon rain, wield the Keeyahh and also transform into a darker, more powerful version of me named Evil J which is necessary for battle but it impairs my judgement. The second demigod we will call P. His powers are generally unknown at the moment, but he has recently taken to carrying around a mysterious box which we believe may be an answer to Denise. However, only he can open the box, so it's insides are a mystery. The third Demigod will be called Jy. He is the most powerful of us now but has defected into a servant of Denise. He is her second in command and will do her evil bidding by eliminating those around him. He controls the shadows which he manipulates with ease. They have also discovered that there is a fourth demigod, but they are a mystery at this moment. Other notable people in this era are Jr, a friend that I have known for many years, has recently joined Jy and given access to fire elemental powers. There is also Austin, he is one with the snow. Ky, who I mentioned earlier. G, a young free spirited boy who may have potential in the future, he has been known to reflect images of himself vast distances. Brian, who is the watcher and sent to the past to find the older J, but watches over me at the same time. Another person worthy of a mention is a janitor by the name of Lidster. But he is a complete mystery. Now, the last person I will mention but also one of the most important that my prophets saw is a girl who we call The Portal. She is my only link to other time periods and dimensions. Her birth canal acts as a wormhole which allows time/space travel. However, I cannot access this resource at this time, but I am working on it. Now that I have told you all that is needed, I will explain my current situation. A year has passed since we learned of this information. My plans to accessing The Portal are failing and I believe I have developed an emotional attachment to her(which is not good). Jy has started to eliminate the important members of my group of friends and slowly work his way into it. He started with Austin, who he defeated in a battle of the snow. Austin has not been seen since. My other friend G has been corrupted by the darkness and is already acting up. Jr has developed his fire powers and has already joined Jy. Ky has defected from us, and has begun reforging the Keeyah with dark magic. In an attempt to stop this, I have vaguely declared war on Denise by recruiting the grade 9's as a band of freedom fighters. However, this only angered her and prompted her to start the spreading of her darkness. My hometown is already a mess with fights breaking out and mass road rage. Even I am beginning to feel the effects. And that is why I am here posting. This is a time travel forum, and there must be a fellow time traveler who has been to this alternate future of mine. I need guidance. I do not know what to do next.
Sincerely, J.

i am sorry Mr.J can you tell us what kind of time travel machine do you use? and have you encounter the Men in black yet? i could stay away from the Men in black ok...unless you want to get your mind clean up..anyway i also wonder does magic work by casting a spell to time travel? write back thank you

Peregrini

I need guidance. I do not know what to do next.
Sincerely, J.

J;
A fun story indeed. As for guidance I would offer talking to an English teacher about AP classes at your school. I'm sure they could help you advance your writing skills. As a 9th grader, depending on the rules, you may be able to take some advanced placement writing classes at your local Community College. You do seem to be on your way to a future in writing.
As for the Portal "problem". I remember how difficult it was to access a Portal back then especially since I was in a Military school with all boys. We held several dances where the girls from the local all girl school would join us. An Officer and a Gentleman kinda thing. I had to deal with my "Jy's" too. Good luck with that.;)

Saviour

i am sorry Mr.J can you tell us what kind of time travel machine do you use? and have you encounter the Men in black yet? i could stay away from the Men in black ok...unless you want to get your mind clean up..anyway i also wonder does magic work by casting a spell to time travel? write back thank you
Hello,thank you for responding. As for the time machine I use and If I can cast magic to time travel, no I cannot at this time. I have never time traveled before, I am merely a by-product of the original J spawning from a temporal paradox. If I were to time travel, I would have to use The Portal. And thank you for the advice on the men in black, I didn't see any but you can never be too careful.

Saviour

J;
A fun story indeed. As for guidance I would offer talking to an English teacher about AP classes at your school. I'm sure they could help you advance your writing skills. As a 9th grader, depending on the rules, you may be able to take some advanced placement writing classes at your local Community College. You do seem to be on your way to a future in writing.
As for the Portal "problem". I remember how difficult it was to access a Portal back then especially since I was in a Military school with all boys. We held several dances where the girls from the local all girl school would join us. An Officer and a Gentleman kinda thing. I had to deal with my "Jy's" too. Good luck with that.;)
Hello, thank you for responding as well. The first thing I would like to point out is that while I discovered all this in grade 9 and I am recruiting an army of grade 9's, a year has already passed since then and I am currently in grade 10. Thank you for the advice on where to advance my writing skills, I might look into it after all this is over, hopefully. However, I don't trust the English teachers at my school considering one of them is Denise. You also said you had to deal with your own portal and Jy's, how did it go? She is my only access to time and space yet she rejects me at every turn. As for Jy, I think I can handle him for now, but his power is becoming too great. Thanks for the good luck, I'll need it. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I created a new thread out of the discussion started by Savior's post in the Ask a time traveler anything thread. I also separated the original post in paragraphs to make it easier to read and make sure we prevent the TLDR effect. :)

From reading your story, it seems that Jr, Ky, Austin and G are still a mystery. Is it possible any of them could be at 4th demigod your looking for? Little information is given about them so i'm curious.