Saviour's Time Travel Tale

Saviour

Alot has happened this past week and I must update you all on it.
I'll start with the return of Austin. Even though is powers are weaker, he still controls it in small amounts. The lighting and air of my town has changed.

There is something different and I think it is signaling the coming of the 4th demigod VERY SOON. A horrible revelation that we have discovered this week is that Denise has been experimenting with turning humans into dogs. We have no way of reversing the process at this point.

Something horrible that has happened is the defection of the demigod P. While at first we thought that the box was something that could stop Denise, it turned out to be an object of Denise herslef. This has corrupted his mind and turned him evil. However, he has different plans and instead of helping Denise he is planning to control the world on his own by joining up with Jr, and sealing the chaotic powerful soul of Jr's brother: W, inside his box. I have no idea of his further plans.

A fight also erupted this week between Jy and Brian. The information we found was sketchy and we have no idea what happened, however both are still alive.

Now, here comes the most important part of this update. I didn't mention this before, but there are two sanctuaries in my town. A good sanctuary and an evil one. The good one is a mexican restaurant and the evil one is apizza restaurant. For the past year we have always gathered in the good sanctuary, safe from the evil and able to communicate our plans safely. We have also been having regular skirmishes between these agents of darkness from the evil sanctuary. However, the evil sanctuary has become too strong. We no longer have the power to combat them and the good sanctuary is detiorating. They took really long to give our orders, their burritos and tacos were soggy and falling apart and Austin's nachoes were cold. We can't do anything to help them, even though they have helped us so much aleady. We must flee from their and we can never come back until the time is right again. Today is the last day we go to this mexican restaurant. We plan on bringing many people, buying lots of food and reliving the early days. We are not going down without a stand. Then, we will travel and influence others with the lessons that they have taught us. Denise may have won this fight, but we shall win the war.
Sincerly,
J