Harte

Of course a preamp requires power, it just shows how much is missing from that schematic..... Faraday cages only block Hertzian Waves not Scalar waves Hartey..
Electric potential is scalar. Now, what hind of wave do you "tune" with a coil? Not electric potential, and not any of the other scalar waves.

A coil in a Faraday cage will not receive a signal from outside the cage.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Electric potential is scalar. Now, what hind of wave do you "tune" with a coil? Not electric potential, and not any of the other scalar waves.

A coil in a Faraday cage will not receive a signal from outside the cage.

Harte

Yes Hartey, a coil in a Faraday cage will generally not receive a signal from an Electromagnetic or Hertzian wave, depending on the frequency and distance from the Faraday cage.....If you recall, i said at the beginning of the thread that the schematic did not display anything that could be taken for a Scalar Wave Detector....

Scalar Waves are seen as Longitudinal waves, even sound waves for example, compared to the Transverse Wave known as an Electromagnetic Wave....I believe Maxwell first came up with the idea of scalar waves, and after his death, it was later conceived of as a pair of EM waves that are 180 degrees out of phase with each other which led to both waves cancelling out each other (sic)....FYI, EM of the 60hz AC variety, gives out a Longitudinal/Scalar wave that can be detrimental to living systems...(It can be cancelled out)..

Whats to stop anybody developing that Scalar wave emanating from our 60hz mains voltages, into a high powered "Death Ray" Hartey? :eek:
How about bringing up the 110/220 voltage AC supply, upto 1 million volts for starters, and feeding the wave into a directional antenna, and whats to stop anyone from modulating that scalar wave as well?..

Last edited:

Harte

I know the definition. You don't need to paste it out of wiki.
You can make a scalar wave using electromagnetism. Varying the potential yields a scalar "signal" of sorts, but it won't induce any signal in a coil in a Faraday cage. Out of the cage the coil will respond to both EM waves and the potential (which varies just like the vector waves anyway.)

Regarding death rays - that's basically conspiracy theorist's territory. Even if possible, I don't see the problem. We already have "death rays."

Harte

TimeFlipper

I know the definition. You don't need to paste it out of wiki.
You can make a scalar wave using electromagnetism. Varying the potential yields a scalar "signal" of sorts, but it won't induce any signal in a coil in a Faraday cage. Out of the cage the coil will respond to both EM waves and the potential (which varies just like the vector waves anyway.)

Regarding death rays - that's basically conspiracy theorist's territory. Even if possible, I don't see the problem. We already have "death rays."

Harte

Iam pleased to see you agreed with me on the wiki quote which you begrudgingly had to (which wiki quote, you use lots of them?) :LOL:..
You chose to overlook the fact that certain frequencies and proximity to a Faraday shield will breach the Faraday shield, so perhaps you could begrudgingly respond to that, or will you simply say its just a conspiracy theory?...

Yes we do already have other death rays, and the Scalar wave emanating from the 60hz AC household mains I mentioned in my previous posting, is definitely not a conspiracy theory...So anyway Hartey, let us know how you would modulate that particular scalar wave, and please try to answer questions, you are not back in school yet berating your younger students ;)..

Harte

The thing's supposed to be a detector, no?
Why do you need a detector if you already know your scalar wave source where you can get closer?

If you mean the "scalar wave" of the electric potential, then it's modulated right along in phase with the changing EM field, which induces a modulating charge on the exterior of your cage. This modulation of charge causes an modulation of potential inside the cage.

Harte

TimeFlipper

The thing's supposed to be a detector, no?
Why do you need a detector if you already know your scalar wave source where you can get closer?

If you mean the "scalar wave" of the electric potential, then it's modulated right along in phase with the changing EM field, which induces a modulating charge on the exterior of your cage. This modulation of charge causes an modulation of potential inside the cage.

Harte

You keep droning on and on about the so called Bendini Scalar Wave DETECTOR, of which I have stated twice, that its a load of nonsense and could never be a scalar wave detector!....What the hell is wrong with you Hartey, I couldn't care less about it, but you keep going back to it all the while just as an excuse to keep up arguing on about it! :fp::LOL:..

As for the Faraday Cage, you still refuse to acknowledge the fact that certain frequencies and proximity to a Faraday Cage can and do get through that cage...Yet again to remind you, Iam NOT referring to that Bendini scalar wave DETECTOR that you cannot seem to get out of your mind :fp::rolleyes:..

Your statement about the quote, (If you mean the scalar wave of the electric potential, that is modulated right along in phase with the changing EM field, which induces a modulation charge on the exterior of your "CAGE"...This modulation of charge causes a modulation of potential inside the "CAGE") end of quote.....That is again going back to the Bendini Scalar Wave DETECTOR with the Faraday CAGE, that you are obsessed with and incapable of getting away from Hartey :fp:.

You are stuck in an endless loop that only serves your continuous and argumentative stance (n)..

Last edited:
A while ago, I did an experiment, that I aim to replicate soon. I had two slayer exciter Tesla coils set at different resonant frequencies. The top load was a flat plate set on top the coil perpendicular to the cylinder. I aimed the two Tesla coils at a beaker of water with a mercury thermometer in it. The beaker is in the “interference zone” Before I turned on the setup, I made sure the temperature of the water settled, along with the thermometer’s measurement. Then I turned on the device and noticed within 30 seconds, the temperature went up by .5 degrees celsius. I hope if the results are right, to make a larger, more powerful scalar interferometer. To ensure this is a scalar Interferometer, as in the energy is released at the interference zone and not mere RF waves, I will place other beakers with thermometers around the zone, and if the one in the zone heats up while the other doesn’t, perhaps we have something. However, I admit it. I am not all there in the head. I need to be more skeptical and less naive. I mean, the story of the scalar Interferometer was derived from Tom E Bearden’s, a man who made many outlandish claims on overunity. Not only that, but he never demonstrated his Motionless Electromagnetic Generator self sustaining to the public. In conclusion, I’m a lunatic

NaturalPhilosopher

A while ago, I did an experiment, that I aim to replicate soon. I had two slayer exciter Tesla coils set at different resonant frequencies. The top load was a flat plate set on top the coil perpendicular to the cylinder. I aimed the two Tesla coils at a beaker of water with a mercury thermometer in it. The beaker is in the “interference zone” Before I turned on the setup, I made sure the temperature of the water settled, along with the thermometer’s measurement. Then I turned on the device and noticed within 30 seconds, the temperature went up by .5 degrees celsius. I hope if the results are right, to make a larger, more powerful scalar interferometer. To ensure this is a scalar Interferometer, as in the energy is released at the interference zone and not mere RF waves, I will place other beakers with thermometers around the zone, and if the one in the zone heats up while the other doesn’t, perhaps we have something. However, I admit it. I am not all there in the head. I need to be more skeptical and less naive. I mean, the story of the scalar Interferometer was derived from Tom E Bearden’s, a man who made many outlandish claims on overunity. Not only that, but he never demonstrated his Motionless Electromagnetic Generator self sustaining to the public. In conclusion, I’m a lunatic
you're doing just fine..I'm impressed with your open mindedness view of making this an adventure. keep that and keep postulating, thinking and building and you'll discover everything.

don't ever let irrational doubt ever cloud ya.
follow the breadcrumbs

Afr1

English is not my native language, so Im not gonna speak in fancy words. I want build scalar interferometer my self. I do pcb electronic design for a while, now Im starting to learn RF engineering as well now. I was wondering, some claims says that caduceus coil acts as tx/rx scalar beam (havent tested if true). I guess it might be possible to make scalar inferometer with 2 perfectly geometry/tuned ferrite caduceus coils?