TimeFlipper

meanwhile im putting the peaces together to make a new prototype hdr using the stm and other bits minus electromagnet and use the white light amplifier like i did in an untested space time modulator circuit

The HDR and STM are very similar, shouldn't you test the white light amplifier to make sure its functioning, "before" you put everything together? :rolleyes: :D..

Harte

You could add AC or DC...The device is supposed to be a Scalar "Detector", hence the preamp :fp::LOL:..
There is no stated resistance in the circuit...Iam waiting for someone to come up with what "should" be added to that schematic, to make it more feasible Hartey :LOL:..
It's inside a Faraday cage. Not likely to pick anything up if it's a passive detector.
Would need a diode somewhere.
Also, preamps require power.

Harte

TimeFlipper

It's inside a Faraday cage. Not likely to pick anything up if it's a passive detector.
Would need a diode somewhere.
Also, preamps require power.

Harte

Of course a preamp requires power, it just shows how much is missing from that schematic..... Faraday cages only block Hertzian Waves not Scalar waves Hartey..

steven chiverton

when i first manged to build an stm with the transistorised white light amp i still dident have a vortex erea to run the stm ground to so nothing then but the new idea ill build a section at a time but really im waiting on the function generator kit to come from china for it and i did have 2 more frenquency counter kits that never arrived because the silly chinese kept sending it to an edited address that dident match mine dispite telling them and giving my address again when it should be displayed on the buyers section they still kept altering it and editing it and this in the eyes of australian post cant be deliverd so it gets sent back no matter how many times i showed them they still kept editing my delivery address so it cant be deliverd , i put it as falsifying my buyers address details so it wont make it so i got refund on one and one case left to go thats for the other frenquency counter i brought separately from the seller also the function generator kit i got coming is coming from another seller in china as i did buy one but it to like everything else was addressed incorectly and falsified /edited so it never came so i got refund on that to so hopefully my last atempt to find this latest buyer will get it right

TimeFlipper

when i first manged to build an stm with the transistorised white light amp i still dident have a vortex erea to run the stm ground to so nothing then but the new idea ill build a section at a time but really im waiting on the function generator kit to come from china for it and i did have 2 more frenquency counter kits that never arrived because the silly chinese kept sending it to an edited address that dident match mine dispite telling them and giving my address again when it should be displayed on the buyers section they still kept altering it and editing it and this in the eyes of australian post cant be deliverd so it gets sent back no matter how many times i showed them they still kept editing my delivery address so it cant be deliverd , i put it as falsifying my buyers address details so it wont make it so i got refund on one and one case left to go thats for the other frenquency counter i brought separately from the seller also the function generator kit i got coming is coming from another seller in china as i did buy one but it to like everything else was addressed incorectly and falsified /edited so it never came so i got refund on that to so hopefully my last atempt to find this latest buyer will get it right

At the end of the day Cobber you still need to locate a Vortex....What will you be using the function generator for, just random audio frequencies?...

Many people out there believe the point where Ley Lines cross is the location of a vortex...I believe its easier to find Ley Lines than Vortexes by just using a dowsing rod...Give it a try, what have you got to lose?

steven chiverton

i have the aurameter the best dousing tool and it can locate leylines and vortexes just havent used it in a long time since i brought it online

steven chiverton

a friend of mine in france doused for a vortex at my old address he used a google map of the erea i was in and doused for it on the pc and told me where it was so i used my cell phone sensor there and got nothing. anyhow ive tried my aurameter a few times but not since so its just not getting used for ages now , steven gibbs claims if your cell phone drops out your over a vortex this is called cell phone drop outs and it has nothing really to do with vortexes just signal dropouts or no phone signal coverage. steven gibbs needs to review some of his claims and tell about cell phone dropouts and loss of signal , are not vortex related