Scalar Waves

mullac998

I understand that people say to collect scalar waves you need to twist the wire at a 90 degree angle but how can that be when the wires has to going in the opposite directions and be rotated at 180 degrees?

Harte

It can't be.
And scalar waves aren't special.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I understand that people say to collect scalar waves you need to twist the wire at a 90 degree angle but how can that be when the wires has to going in the opposite directions and be rotated at 180 degrees?

Your information is misinformation. Caduceus coils are all made with wires crossing each other at right angles. There are many varieties. And I've never heard of anyone collecting scalar waves before.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Bearden apparently has apparently renamed standing waves calling them scalar waves. They no longer have a spatial vector. But time is also a vector. And the time vector is present.

Here is a video I posted a while back showing sound waves on a Chladni plate creating a standing wave pattern.

mullac998

So you don't think they are scalar waves then out of curiosity has anyone tried them at a 180 degrees you could transmit to a Faraday cage and see if the Signal passes through.

Last edited:

mullac998

So you don't think they are scalar waves then out of curiosity has anyone tried them at a 180 degrees you could transmit to a Faraday cage and see if the Signal passes through.
Bearden apparently has apparently renamed standing waves calling them scalar waves. They no longer have a spatial vector. But time is also a vector. And the time vector is present.

Here is a video I posted a while back showing sound waves on a Chladni plate creating a standing wave pattern.

I'll try that experiment

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So you don't they are scalar waves then out of curiosity has anyone tried them at a 180 degrees you could transmit to a Faraday cage and see if the Signal passes through.

You could try just using lamp cord. As far as I know no one has detected any kind of output using EM waves. You would have to use the same principles as the Chladni plate. So the length of the lamp cord would resonate at a specific EM frequency.

mullac998

You could try just using lamp cord. As far as I know no one has detected any kind of output using EM waves. You would have to use the same principles as the Chladni plate. So the length of the lamp cord would resonate at a specific EM frequency.
I'll plan this out so if I could do and broadcast into a Faraday cage would that be good enough evidence?