Scar found on body

RobertRiplie

But I don't see how they could get away with that when I lived in the most populated city in the most busiest part of town from where I live

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I could be being abducted in the middle of the night and not even know it bro
Well, it's certainly within the realm of possibility... But so is Fidel Castro conspiring with your family to sneak into your room at night so they can all take turns waltzing with your unconscious body while Paula Deen mastrubates in the corner wearing a latex Nixon mask and humming Beethoven's 9th.

Just because it COULD happen doesn't mean it DID.

I think the simpler (and more plausible) explanation is you saw a scratch you don't recall (which you probably got while showering or sleeping) and your mind associated it with an unrelated experience you had 7 or 8 years ago.

Last edited:

Itheblaze

Look, I've never heard of a bed abduction, so just tie a rope around your waist and to box spring. Like you did on that pier.

TnWatchdog

Well, it's certainly within the realm of possibility... But so is Fidel Castro conspiring with your family to sneak into your room at night so they can all take turns waltzing with your unconscious body while Paula Deen mastrubates in the corner wearing a latex Nixon mask and humming Beethoven's 9th.

I think the simpler (and more plausible) explanation is you saw a scratch you don't recall (which you probably got while showering or sleeping) and your mind associated it with an unrelated experience you had 7 or 8 years ago.
Thanks Cosmo...How many people are going have visions of Paula Deen/Nixon stuck in their heads. Nightmarish if you ask me. lol

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Thanks Cosmo...How many people are going have visions of Paula Deen/Nixon stuck in their heads. Nightmarish if you ask me. lol
This is my hell.