Scary Prophecy About World War III

heka2015

Alois IRLMAIER
Conrad ADLMEIER
For TRANSLATION sake

Wie lang dauerts?
Das kann ich nicht genau sagen. Ich sehe eine Zahl vor mir, das ist ein Dreier. Ich weiß aber nicht, sind es drei Tage oder drei Wochen oder Monate, ich kann es nicht sagen. Unsere jungen Leute müssen noch einrücken, Freiwillige werden noch in die Kämpfe verwickelt, die andern müssen fort zur Besatzung und werden drei Sommer dort bleiben, bis sie wieder heimkommen. Dann ist Frieden und ich sehe die Weihnachtsbäume brennen. Aufs Hauptquartier schmeißens was runter, eine Kirche sehe ich auf einem Berg, der Altar schaut nach Norden, die Kirche sehe ich brennen. Aber über das blaue Wasser kommens nicht herüber. Da breitet die liebe Frau von Altötting den Mantel aus über den „Saurüssel“ (volkstümliche Bezeichnung Südost-Bayerns. D. V.). Da kommt keiner her. Aber die Städter gehen aufs Land zu den Bauern und holen das Vieh aus dem Stall bei denen, die keine Bauern sind und keine Händ zur Arbeit haben.
How long will it last?

I cannot say exactly. I see a number in front of me, which is a three. But I do not know if it is three days or three weeks, or months, I can not say. Our young people still need to report for duty, volunteers are still involved in the fighting, the others have to go occupate and will be gone three summers, until they come home again. Then there is peace and and I see the Christmas trees lit up. On the headquarters they drop something, a church I see on a mountain, the altar looks north, the church I see burn. But through the blue waters they are not coming over. As the dear Lady of Altötting spreads her coat over the "Saurüssel" (traditional name of southeast Bavaria). Nobody comes there. But the townspeople go to the countryside to the farmers and take the cattle out of their barns, those who are not farmers and have no hands to work.

heka2015

Alois IRLMAIER
Conrad ADLMEIER
For TRANSLATION sake

Der Verlauf der Katastrophe in anderen Ländern

Drei Städte sehe ich untergehen, die eine im Süden versinkt im Schlamm, die andere im Norden geht im Wasser unter, die dritte ist über dem Wasser. Die Stadt mit dem eisernen Turm geht im Feuer unter, aber nicht durch den Krieg. Die eigenen Leute zünden an, Revolution wird sein. Im Stiefelland geht es auch drunter und drüber, viele Geistliche werden grausam umgebracht, wenig werden übrigbleiben von denen, die nicht flüchten können. Ich sehe eine rote Masse und gelbe Gesichter sehe ich dazwischen und gegen Süden zu. Der Papst kommt ihnen aber aus und flüchtet im Pilgergewand übers Wasser oder ans Wasser. (Vergleiche die Weissagung des Malachias: Pastor et nauta = Hirte und Schiffer! D. V.) Dort nimmt er seinen Sitz auf kurze Zeit, kehrt aber wieder zurück, wenn die Ruhe wieder hergestellt ist.
Das Bergland wird von Norden und Süden ein wenig hineingezogen, im Osten des Landes aber ist Ruhe. Die Länder am Meer (Holland, Belgien, deutsche Küste, Dänemark) sind vom Wasser schwer gefährdet. Das Meer ist sehr unruhig, haushoch gehen die Wellen, schäumen tut es, als ob es unterirdisch kochte. Inseln verschwinden und das Klima ändert sich. Ein Teil der stolzen Insel versinkt, wenn das Ding ins Meer fällt, das der Flieger hineinschmeißt. Dann zieht sich das Wasser wie ein festes Stück und fällt wieder zurück. Was das ist, weiß ich nicht. Wann es kommt, weiß ich nicht. Der Krieg im Osten ist aus und der dritte Mord ist geschehen. Drei Neuner sehe ich, was das bedeutet, kann ich nicht sagen. Der dritte Neuner bringt den Frieden.
Während oder am Ende des Krieges sehe ich am Himmel das Zeichen, der Gekreuzigte mit den Wundmalen, und alle werden es sehen. Ich hab es schon dreimal gesehen, es kommt ganz gewiß. Im Osten aber bricht ein grausiges Morden an, die Leute raufen untereinander. Dann kommt das Kreuz wieder zu Ehren.

The progression of the disaster in other countries

Three cities I see going down, the one in the south sinks into the mud, the other in the north goes under the water, the third is over the water (over the atlantic). The city with the iron tower goes down in fire, but not because of the war. Their own people ignite it, revolution there is. In the country of the boot it also goes haywire/topsy-turvy, many clergymen are cruelly killed, little will remain of those who can not flee. I see a red mass and yellow faces in between them and towards the south. But the Pope escapes them and fleesin his pilgrim garb over the water or to the water. Where he takes his seat for a short period, but returnswhen peace is restored.
The Bergland (area in saxonia 51°5′ north, 14°17′ east) is drawn in a little from the north and south, butin the east it is calm. The seaside countries (Netherlands, Belgium, German Coast, Denmark) are in great danger from water. The sea is very rough, the waves go high as houses, it is foaming like it is boiling underground. Islands disappear, and the climate changes. A part of the proud island sinks, when the thing falls into the sea, which the plane drops. Then the water retracts like a solid piece and falls back again. What that is, I do not know. When it comes, I do not know. The war in the East is over and the third murder happened. Three nines I see what that means, I can not say. The third nine brings peace.
During or at the end of the war I see a sign in the sky, the crucified with the stigmata, and everybody will see it. I have seen it three times already, it will come for sure. But in the east a gruesome killing starts, people fight with one another. Then the cross comes back to honor.

heka2015

Alois IRLMAIER
Conrad ADLMEIER
For TRANSLATION sake

Nach der Katastrophe

Wenn alles vorbei ist, da ist ein Teil der Bewohner dahin und die Leute sind wieder gottesfürchtig. Frieden wird es dann sein und eine gute Zeit. Eine Krone seh ich blitzen, ein Königreich, ein Kaiserreich wird entstehen. Einen alten Mann, an „hageren Greis“ seh ich, der wird unser König sein. Der Papst, der sich kurze Zeit übers Wasser flüchten mußte, während die hohen Geistlichen scharenweise „schiach“ umgebracht wurden, kehrt nach kurzer Zeit wieder zurück. Blumen blühen auf den Wiesen, da kommt er zurück. Wenn es herbsteln tut, sammeln sich die Leut in Frieden. Aber mehr Menschen sind tot als in den ersten zwei Weltkriegen zusammen. Zuerst ist noch eine Hungersnot, aber dann kommen so viel Lebensmittel herein, daß alle satt werden. Die landlosen Leut ziehen jetzt dahin, wo die Wüste entstanden ist, und jeder kann siedeln, wo er mag, und Land haben, soviel er anbauen kann. D’ Leut sind wenig und der Kramer steht vor der Tür und sagt: „Kaufts mir was ab, sonst geh i drauf.“ Bei uns wird wieder Wein baut und Südfrüchte wachen, es ist viel wärmer als jetzt. Nach der großen Katastrophe wird eine lange, glückliche Zeit kommen. Wer’s erlebt, dem gehts gut, der kann sich glücklich preisen.

After the disaster

When it's all over, a part of the population/inhabitants is gone and people are again religious/gottesfürchtig (gottesfürchtig=fear of god BUT I doesnt mean fear though it's more respect than fear). Peace will be and good times. A crown I see flash, a kingdom, an empire will be created. An old man, a "gaunt old man" I see, who will be our King. The Pope, who had to flee across the water for a short time, while the high clergy were killed ugly/unpleasantly/unsightly ("schiach" is bavarian so I tried to get the meaning as close as I can. ugly/unpleasantly/unsightly should give you an idea) in flocks, returns after a short time. Flowers blooming in the meadows, then he returns. When autumn starts, the people will gather in peace. But more people have died than in the first two world wars together. First there is still a famine, but then much food gets in and all are well-fed. The landless people wander to where the desert has emerged, and everyone can settle where he likes, and have acreage/land as much as he can cultivate. People are scarce and the shopkeeper stands in front of his door and says: "Buy something from me, otherwise i'll die". Wine/grapes will be cultivated again and tropical fruits, it is much warmer than now. After the great catastrophe a long, happy time will come. Who witnesses it, is doing fine, can praise himself lucky.

This is the end of the second edition.

heka2015

Historical documents and newspaper articles about the bavarian seer (some with pictures):

Court judgment of Adolf Irlmeier (the original):
alois-irlmaier-urteil-1.jpg alois-irlmaier-urteil-3.jpg alois-irlmaier-urteil-2.jpg alois-irlmaier-urteil-4.jpg

Newspaper Article about him, from the "Altbayrische Heimatpost"
11-06-1949:
Altbayrische_Heimatpost_06-11-1949_Seite-1.gif Altbayrische_Heimatpost_06-11-1949_Seite-2.gif
11-13-1949:
Altbayrische_Heimatpost_13-11-1949_Seite-3.gif
11-20-1949:
Altbayrische_Heimatpost_20-11-1949_Seite-4.gif

Last edited:

heka2015

Magazine "Herzdame" 03-11-1950:
Herz-Dame_11-03-1950_Seite-1.gif Herz-Dame_11-03-1950_Seite-2.gif
Magazine "Herzdame" 03-16-1950:
Herz-Dame_18-03-1950_Seite-1.jpg Herz-Dame_18-03-1950_Seite-2.jpg
Newspaper "Bayerische Landeszeitung" 10-22-1949:
Bayerische_Landeszeitung,_22.10.49.jpg
"Echo" 05-12-1950:
Echo12-05-50.jpg
Letter from Alois Irlmaier to the newspaper "Süddeutsche Zeitung" 04-21-1950:
Irlmaierbrief.jpg
Newspaper article "Ladurner Zeitung":
LadurnerZeitungsartikel.jpg

Last edited:

heka2015

"Kleine Illustrierte" 1950:
KleineIllustrierte-1950_Teil1_Seite1.jpg KleineIllustrierte-1950_Teil1_Seite2.jpg KleineIllustrierte-1950_Teil2_Seite1.jpg KleineIllustrierte-1950_Teil2_Seite2.jpg KleineIllustrierte-1950_Teil3_Seite1.jpg
Newspaper "Landshuter Zeitung" 04-12-1950:
LandshuterZeitung12-04-1950.jpg
"Lieb-Frauen-Kalender" 1951:
Liebfrauenkalender-1951_Seite1.jpg Liebfrauenkalender-1951_Seite2.jpg
Newspaper "Münchner Merkur" 10-18-1949:
Münchner_Merkur,_18.10.49.jpg
Newspaper "Münchner Merkur" 10-22-1949:
Muenchner_Merkur_22u.23-10-1949.gif

heka2015

Newspaper "Münchner Allgemeine" 11-20-1949:
Münchner_Allgemeine,_20.11.49.jpg
Newspaper "Oberbayerisches Volksblatt" 10-13-1949:
Oberbayerisches_Volksblatt,_13.10.49.jpg
"Der Spiegel Nr39" 09-25-1948 page 27
SpiegelNr39_25-09-1948_Seite27.jpg
Factual Reports:
Tatsachenberichte_um_Alois_Irlmaier_Seite-1.gif Tatsachenberichte_um_Alois_Irlmaier_Seite-2.gif
Newspaper "Traunsteiner Nachrichten" 09-27-1949, 12-03-1949 and 12-10-1949:
Traunsteiner_Nachrichten,_27.9.49.jpg Traunsteiner_Nachrichten,_3.12.49.jpg Traunsteiner_Nachrichten,_10.12.49.jpg

heka2015

This is an example of a private letter, someone wrote down, after talking to him:
UnbekannterKurier_1.jpeg UnbekannterKurier_2.jpeg UnbekannterKurier_3.jpeg

thats "all" i got in documents.

heka

steven chiverton

Golden City appears to be in the centre of Missouri..Im not sure where the rockets will come from..
The yellow dragon was a traditional Cantonese legend which then contributed to the Chinese Dragon which is a sign for "Chinese Imperial Power"..
The yellow dust or China dust is a seasonal wind that contains sulphur,which in turn leads to "acid rain" and carries other substances such as, mercury cadmium chrominum arsenic lead zinc copper, also bacterium viruses fungi and pesticides etc etc..

The wind would also be a perfect carrier for biological weaponry, should the Chinese be capable of controlling the flow of it..
Putting together things, this would lead to an attack on the west coast of America by the Chinese, as they are obviously of Asian descent..
As for the "signs in the sky" which precede WW3, im not certain of what they could be...

Anyone got any ideas?
ive been reading some of these predictions which many are old and one predicted as virus outbreak for 2020-30 which started before the end of 2019 and is still going so that one prediction was close with the chronavirus if you read the prophecies by other famous people why are many getting it wrong or is our timelines being screwed around thus changing the outcomes and no one else is talking about the one world government which is run by an ai in the future so maybe there's really hevey disinformation focusing more of prophets both by the so called false prophets and those who dreamt of it, theres to many misses and not many spot ons so if anyone has a prophet try getting the exact day week and year not a rough say between 2020 and 2030 as thats a ten year gap and it needs to be filled to and would qualify more as a guess

Last edited: