Scary Thought

darkbreed

Re: Scary Thought

Yeah I've done that myself so I know its possible.
Also mindcontrol is possible through astral projection.
But I will not give details on such things as it can be highly abused.
I've learned such methods from one of my masters, but they should only be used for the good, if used at all.

Arez

oooooo cool. but doesnt that mean that if they can physically touch then u can see them? and u can do things to stop them as they are there.

darkbreed

Heard of poltergeists? Making things move around? Opening doors, etc?
Thats pretty much how it works. You can't see them, just like you can't see the poltergeists. Who knows, maybe some of the poltergeists are just some astral pranksters having fun?

In a few cases, one can materialize into a visible physical appearance when astral projecting. Pretty much like a ghost. It's not exactly easy however.

pieceofaman

An even weirder thought is this :

What if another one of you from the future has gone back in time by astral time travel to see you now in the past as you exist so he can see himself when he was younger. Maybe if his time line was close to yours he would remember doing what you were doing when he saw you. Now thats weird but is it possible??

This is why the infinite time lines theory totally creeps me out. If thats true then I exist on another time line. So lets say I exist on another time line that is like 40 years ahead of the one I am on now with a 1% divergence rate from my current time line also. That means someone exist that has already gone through the experiences I will go through. And also it means that a little boy(me of the past) exist on an older timeline than this one and I know what he will go through if our timelines have a low divergence rate.

Do you think all of this is possible dark breed?

darkbreed

Yes you can go back in time and see your past self, just like you can go forth in time and see your future self. You can also go back and see previous lifes, and into the future to see future lifes (as other persons)

I have personally met a future version of myself through astral travel, and yeah it was kinda freaky. But interesting nevertheless.

I am still not sure how this works, why it works, or in what ways we are connected to our other paralell selfs, but it seems to me like its just like someone "else". The only difference is that this "other" person is like a clone of yourself who have lived and done the exact same things as you, experienced the same, etc, as long he is from a timeline without any spesific difference from this current one. Of course in some other timelines the other you could have a completely different life than you have here.

mark

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
Yeah I've done that myself so I know its possible.
Also mindcontrol is possible through astral projection.
But I will not give details on such things as it can be highly abused.
I've learned such methods from one of my masters, but they should only be used for the good, if used at all.[/b]

how can mind control be used for good when no matter how u put it, youre playing whit the persons free will, an is it a mind control like while youre doing it or the way jedis do ( u know force persuacion) Example: you shall not do drugs or dont trust that guy hes a criminal. and how do u meet youre masters? are they on the astral plane like shamans do or do you mean like real people in the phisical plane

StarLord

A violation like that, of one Soul forcing their will upon another Soul, makes suicide seem tame when it comes time to paying the Karma for it.

mark

yeah , hey couldnt it be possible to astral proyect an control youreself in some point in the past you know like send yourself an email a week before. an to know that its from the past you can check the date it was sent you wouldnt know if it works until you try it so darkbreed since youre more of an expert do you think it could work

[email protected]

That's not possible because of the parallel worlds theory. You would just create a new worldline when you send it. Another "You" will receive it, but not the REAL "You."

darkbreed

Mark: I would have to agree to kutibah1's response your last question.

Regarding the mind control issue, I guess it could also be used in the terms of mind affect, as in affecting others decitions through astral travel. That could be as simple as giving them an advice or information about something, through astral means, that makes them do something else than they originally had planned, or wanted to do for that sake. This is of course not mind control in the direct meaning, such as getting someone to do actions against their own will and belief. It is more like telling someone about something, giving them a second opinion that could change their mind