Searching...

Lord_Kain

Searching...

There was a guy here who posted on the old forum way back when a guy Opmur was around. He said that he suceeded in stoping time and he tested this with a candle, anyone knows him?

StarLord

Re: Searching...

Wasn't he the guy, that to prove his theory,went into that forest which burnt down?

Lord_Kain

:grin: Dunno about that, but I am pretty sure that my memory has not failed me yet! Anyway, any succes with a time machine? And whats your opinion on that Ebay Time Machine and HDR? I have a theory, they say to breach reality, you need a very powerfull energy source. In any case, what do you know about Ley Lines..?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Lord_Kain\")</div>
:grin: Dunno about that, but I am pretty sure that my memory has not failed me yet! Anyway, any succes with a time machine? And whats your opinion on that Ebay Time Machine and HDR? I have a theory, they say to breach reality, you need a very powerfull energy source. In any case, what do you know about Ley Lines..?[/b]
That there is more BS out there that any person running around with a moniker reserved for those that instruct in places of higher learning can shake a tesla coil at.

You may wish to check out:

EDIT: Link no longer available.
http://kjmatthews.users.btopenworld.com/cu...logy/start.html

(This Above link kindly supplied by our resident skeptic, Harte)

Every thing needs a balance, imho.

CaryP

Professor Opamurr (sp?) hasn't been around in a while. Don't know what else to say. Welcome to the plantation Lord Kain, if I haven't already welcomed you.

Cary

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
Professor Opamurr (sp?) hasn't been around in a while. Don't know what else to say. Cary[/b]

Something like that, seems he has an aversion to mixing Silver Platters and Proof at the same time.

Lord_Kain

What about that priest some years ago, in vatica, created that machine cronovisor, or something like that? He had an interesting theory