Second war warning:

TITOR RIGHT

Second war warning:

Well I not quite sure how to play this being the ?"luddite" I am, so I'll just try to jump into it. Usually just start a thread that will be kind of a ?Troll Room?, you have to get out and get right into the cabbage patch kids faces. No shortage there and if you're lucky you find a place balanced enough. Where you can take your retorts to the level of ?Mind Club?, the kind that leaves a ringing in your head as the resonance of reality melts down your spine.

I was at my computer with CNN on the tube when the ?Gaza Ground war? , excessive use of force with upside down logic used to promote a ?Setup?, was declared. I heard the anchor announce at 10:33 AM my time. First thing I did was post. Basically I'm not budging an inch on my statement that ?we? (USA) will get involved, and we will also attack ?Iran? with nuclear weapons. Who knows what excuse they will pull out of their hats, it really matters little.

Now there are a couple of things that go with that statement, one is timing, before the ?Obamanation? . Second is control, things are happening so fast now it is hard to track, you're headed for a reality change like it or not. What might help you is to ?kill? your television it is what is ?making excuses? for all the unreal things you are about to see. Keep an ?eye? on Internet traffic flows , they will choke the network where they do not want ?words, pictures and ideas? getting out. Network Overview /// Internet Traffic Report

As a side. I have been tracking the ?quakes? for sometime, they have had the area of ?Iran? tuned up for a massive ?HAARP? energy dump( for a long time now), keep an eye on south American coastline for ?pairs of hits? watch the energy move in sequence right through far east , then bounce inside middle east triangle. To be honest I do not know why they might want ?quakes? in the area except the obvious, softening for ?ground war??, maybe it will just keep Iran from defending its self long enough to ?NUKEM?.

I present this evidence to prove I'm not the only one who is thinking this is getting ?obvious? .... Feel free to add any input you would like here it does not have to be linear, if you have ?dreams? or ?psychic impressions?, read the tea leafs, or heard some outrageous brain dead statement from the ?media? middle men (MSM main stream media)

From Ken-Welch.Com to All Lists:
SECOND WAR WARNING:
PERSIAN GULF/MIDDLE EAST
As they sometimes say in Houston, "How did our oil end up under their sand?"
Three years behind schedule, the U.S. is about to rectify this mistake. A false-flag nuclear attack somewhere in the Middle East is imminent, and information just in suggests that either Friday or Saturday, January 9-10, is the currently scheduled D-Day.
We published an initial report about this operation six weeks ago, but the Mumbai fiasco put the plan on hold. When that appeared to be taken care of we issued our first War Warning on December 26. Two days later, Israel kicked off the underlying deception that will support the false-flag events by attacking Gaza. This is amazingly similar to the Armageddon Plot (using Lebanon) that we reported on extensively two years ago.
During the last ten days a flood of new information obtained via reversed speech has confirmed that U.S. forces have a green light to initiate their version of Armageddon, a nuclear attack on Iran in response to nuclear events created by covert U.S. operations.
I am working now to get this new information into a presentable form, and will have a report posted by tomorrow morning (hopefully before the action starts). This will include audio clips with reversed speech you can hear for yourself. The link to the report will be prominently displayed on our Project Central page:
http://www.ken-welch.com/Central.html
Remember, we report on current intentions. This is not the same as predicting or promising a future event.
One detail has changed since our earlier warning. The missile that will be used to initiate events has been set for an air burst over the target. This suggests that our conclusion it could be an anti-ship missile is most likely wrong. Obama's understanding of heavy Navy losses (see report above) is thus more likely related to flight personnel attempting to breach Iranian defenses, and naval units trapped within the confines of the Persian Gulf once the war actually starts.
Although it's target remains unclear, we know that the false-flag missile will be launched from the deck of a "civilian" ship. Needless to say, whatever you see on TV about its origin or flight path will likely be fiction. Previous plans which did not come to fruition included one or two nuclear detonations in Iraq to re-pacify the country and insure that U.S. forces could remain as long as they wish. The public will be told that these were caused by Iranian rockets, perhaps badly aimed, but in fact they will be small nukes already hidden in place.
IF YOU ARE ANYWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST YOU SHOULD BE LOCATING A NEARBY PLACE OF SAFETY UNDER GROUND. DO THIS NOW. BE PREPARED TO GO THERE IMMEDIATELY AT THE FIRST SIGN OF UNUSUAL EVENTS.
www.ken-welch.com/Msg90108.html
Ken Welch
Houston

TITOR RIGHT

Re: Second war warning:

OH PS. I forgot to "frame" Welch for you he does what is known as reverse speech analysis , here is a sample from site, I believe there are audios and mp3, there is also a woman who has been working a lot with these kinds of tools, (they are both on Youtube easy to find, I do not support "Youtube" I have control issues "H" laughing in the back ground).

False-Flag Attack and the Use of Nukes

EasterMushroom.jpg

We begin with the amazing reversal "YOU GOT TO DIE, THEN DEAD TERRORISTS."

In most cases the word YOU in a reversal refers to the self, as if an inner person is speaking to the conscious, outer person. This is the other major form, in which a comment is directed at the listener(s). A reference to a nuclear bomb makes it clear we are talking about a planned mass casualty event:

"WE USE 'EM" followed by "SHOOT NUKE," all in the same sentence, fill in this picture. Those who've read our previous reports are familiar with the repeated attempts to create a nuclear false-flag event on U.S. soil.

As previously reported, the purpose of the false-flag attack is to trigger the invasion of Iran and the seizure of the world's second largest oil reserves. Iraqi resistance elements that are blocking access to oil fields are to be nuked during the chaos. New confirmation of nuclear strikes in Iraq appears in a really nice series of reversals all from the same thought-stream. "IRAQ - YEAH, SO WHAT! WHAT'S NEW? - A MOB - RATS - I'LL NUKE IT." It all seems pretty straightforward.

Last Fall, one of the nuclear artillery shells that Navy SEALs brought back from Russia was mounted on a refurbished Scud missile in Iraq, to play a role in the plan developing there to portray nuclear strikes as coming from Iran. While this could be used to trigger the invasion of Iran, it is apparent that Houston and Washington had eventually decided that a nuclear event here at home is still the best choice for triggering the desired outcome.

New Currency To Be Issued

AmeroCoin.jpg

With all the talk last year about the U.S.-Canada-Mexico merger and the new currency called the Amero, it was somewhat surprising that we never located a firm set of reversals from Bush about replacing the dollar. That is now rectified. And in terms of a time-line it would appear from the sequence within the thought stream that the currency change-over could be the next big thing on the calendar after the nuclear fireworks and the invasion of Iran. We might speculate then that the actual merger or joining of the countries won't happen until the Pandemic brings everything to a crashing halt later on - or perhaps not even then.

The reversal is simple; merely the phrase "NEW CURRENCY." That's really all we need because it establishes the Amero as an actual event on Bush's horizon at that moment.

This reversal has some technical interest, because slowing it down shows there are two reversals overlapping each other (more than one unconscious process communicating at once). The reversed sound shows "currency new" and "you knew" together. I've slowed the reversal enough (in the third repeat) in the sound clip below that you can hear both at once, before I isolate the words NEW and CURRENCY so you can hear them clearly.

At this point in the Christmas Tree speech, Bush's thoughts begin to branch out to too many subjects at once, making it difficult to relate one to another and gather more information. However, there is one theme that appears four times around this mention of the new currency, scalping. In general use, scalping refers to taking an unfair or even forced advantage of someone (very close to stealing) and from previous RS I would have to say that scalping is the Bush Family hobby.

Junior himself does not have the capacity to fully understand all the implications of the currency change. There is also the difference in employers. Bush works for the Oil Cartel in Houston, while it is the equally powerful Banking Cartel, that will be facilitating the change. This generates some confusion regarding who is doing what to whom! I found THEY SCALP US, THE SCALPER, and WE SCALP 'EM all centered around the currency reversal. Until we can find RS from someone more knowledgeable, I think the only conclusion here is that the currency plan will include a major rip-off of some kind. It seems very likely that the next reversal after the currency is mentioned is related: "IT IS EVIL, BELIEVE ME!"

NOTE: The new currency will NOT be called Ameros. That name was proposed in 1999 by Prof. Simon Fraser of the University of Vancouver in a book advocating a Euro-style currency for North America. A private mint has been producing Amero coins, just for fun, and this has caused a lot of confusion. The new currency will certainly still be dollars. We might speculate that they would be North American Union Dollars, or N.U. Dollars; a clever twist since we can all refer to "old dollars" and "nu dollars." However, if there is no actual Union when the new currency is brought in, which seems most likely, then we will just have a North American Dollar and in the Forex markets and international trade, NAD will replace USD without the slightest hitch.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

i for one would never submit to the new world order , im an individual and i dont like the concept of being catalogue , nor leaving trace of myself when i shop , so the NWO can go and f themself , this thread is highly relevant , nice job titor right its a long text to read but worth it
cheers
Dr Z

TITOR RIGHT

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Well nice of you to stop by and say hi DocZ, I'll have to apologize right off the bat, most of my posts will contain many words. I'll keep this one short, while we are waiting around to see what dastardly deeds we shall suffer at the hands of our sycophant controllers and elitist idiots. I retrieved this link, searching for a lost link, in one of “Mud Puppies” threads.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Wake Up Call - Remastered Edition (NEW) - New World Order Documentary - 2008 - 2:29:55 - 15 sep. 2008
John Nada - www.myspace.com/johnnada80
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Wake Up Call - Remastered Edition (NEW) - New World Order Documentary - 2008

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]Here is a really timely PDF on Eugenics [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]http://www.elliotinstitute.org/images/EugenicsInTransition.pdf[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black, sans-serif]What I'm going to do is break off here and start my old troll room “WORDS I... II ...III.. VII.. MCXII who knows ????[/FONT]

http://paranormalis.com/general-discussion/366-words-i.html#post5417

TITOR RIGHT

A cut & paste

GREEN LIGHT FOR ARMAGEDDON
BUSH: "READY TO LAUNCH"

by Ken Welch in Houston
Friday morning, January 8, 2009

Six weeks ago I posted a report showing that the U.S. was preparing to make yet another try at using a false-flag nuclear event in the Middle East to trigger the nuclear destruction and invasion of Iran. The purpose for this is to use taxpayers' dollars to seize Iranian oil reserves for the Oil Cartel that has owned and operated the White House and Pentagon for several decades (see: Iran Invasion: Evidence Mounts). In that report and a previous one, I demonstrated for readers that Obama was aware of the plan and reasonably OK with it. Speech reversals from George Bush showed that the plan was proceeding well - so far. But I've lost track of how many times Washington has tried this stunt, and failed miserably each time. 9-11 was their only success, and that's been seven long years ago.

The report was posted on November 25, and continued examination of reversed speech from the White House and other high level sources showed increasing confidence in the operation. "Christmas" often appeared in RS from those who were inadvertently leaking their awareness of the ongoing preparations. Unfortunately, the date never appeared within a "smoking gun" phrase that would prove it was the target date, although personally I'm convinced it was.

I. Remember: It's All About Oil.. And Corporate Profits

On December first we learned from Obama's pick for National Security Advisor, retired General Jim Jones, that he had been given "the Gambit Report" (code name for the false-flag nuke concept) and he was apparently thrilled with it.

His work over the last year or so for an NGO (ie. A Corporate Trojan horse) led many news writers to speculate that he is an Oil Cartel agent. (Article Article) But there is no need to guess. Seven months ago he was elected to the board of directors of Chevron Corporation.

JimJones1.jpg
CLICK
HERE

TO
LISTEN
REVERSED SPEECH

Gen. James L. Jones (ret.)
Event: Obama introduces "National Security Team"
December 1, 2008

Reversals featured in this sound clip

Fwd: "Helping to make our world a better place."
Rev: GAMBIT REPORT ? THE MORAL WORK
Rev: SEE IT

Gen. Jones was the Commandant of the Marine Corps at the time of 9-11 and later the senior allied commander in Europe. He retired from the Marine Corps in early 2007. He is supposed to have declined several opportunities for command in Bush's Terror War. While he might seem to be a good choice for his new post in the Obama administration, his belief that mass murder is a moral imperative indicates that he is seriously twisted, to say the least. Clearly he is not the type of man you would want living in your neighborhood, let alone serving in government.

Obama, who is simply George Bush in blackface, was put in the White House to be the "talking head" that ushers in the next phase of what has been called the New World Order. According to the timetable, the conquest of Iran should already have taken place. This is why Obama basically ignored Iran during history's longest presidential campaign. One of the primary assignments for the Obama administration is to enlarge the Terror War and add Afghanistan to the Cartel's growing empire.

Because of his work in promoting the energy industry, there was speculation that Jim Jones might be a candidate for Energy Secretary. However, if you dig a little deeper you'll find that he is actually a major promoter and architect of the new campaign to bring Afghanistan into the empire.

II. Prayer Time at the White House

Going into December I expected that we would pick up more and more details of this current reincarnation of Gambit, and end up with a pretty good grasp of what was going to happen. In fact, we found more references to a new missile that would apparently replace the Scud that Bush had to watch being blown up on the big screen at NSA headquarters in October. (See Election War Plan Collapses) We also saw a surprising increase in words such as ship, vessel, even "slow boat" suggesting that at least one device, was being moved into position by ship. But then something went wrong.

Speech reversals from the usual suspects lost their aura of anticipation and confidence. In fact, Bush and others were shifting into prayer mode, wishing and hoping that an apparently-blocked operation could get going again. Try as we might, I and other reversed speech researchers could not find a clue about what had gone wrong! If there had been some kind of failure, the anger and disappointment would have supplied RS evidence all over the place. It was only by noting the movements of the key players, that the true picture finally emerged.

The city of Mumbai, India, was attacked on November 26, the day after our report was posted. A check on Bush with reversed speech made it clear that the incident was not our doing and had come as a surprise. During the following two weeks there were an amazing number of "surprise visits" and urgent travel by key players, matching the levels we've seen before during the preparation stage for a Gambit attempt. Yet Gambit was apparently stalled. Gambit's chief architect, and the man most responsible for making it happen, is Adm. Mullen, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. When he abandoned his desk to mediate between India and Pakistan, it was clear that it was Mumbai that had fouled up his project.

Gambit and The Show, a term that seems to describe both the scenario in which Gambit will take place and the moves that will lead to the invasion of Iran, are a delicate and finely crafted design. It simply cannot take place in an uncontrolled environment. Imagine how chaotic it would be to run such a campaign side by side with a war between India and Pakistan. Air space for thousands of miles would become a free-fire zone, allied aircraft would be shooting at each other, and nuclear weapons, the really big kind, could be going off with no warning at all. What a mess that would be!

When Mullen returned from his second trip to Pakistan and reported success at either bribing or threatening the potential combatants into some semblance of calm, I faced a dilemma. All of our RS indicated that Gambit had not failed, but was simply marking time while some issue was resolved. Most likely it could move forward with just a phone call from Mullen. The problem for us was that the Christmas and New Year holidays were about to produce the annual black-out of live speeches. There would be no way to use reversed speech to figure out what was going on.

After some consultation with others I raised our alert status to Red, and sent out a War Warning on December 26. Two days later, the Israelis began bombing Gaza.

III. The Armageddon Plot - Again

Israel's attack on Gaza, the world's largest prison camp, reminded almost everyone of their ruthless attack on Lebanon two years ago (see example). At that time, few people saw any sense in the destruction and world-wide horror was the dominant reaction. Except, of course, in certain areas where goofy Zionist propaganda reigns supreme:

MissileFiends.jpg

Only Ken-Welch.Com readers understood that they were witnessing the opening act of what we soon began calling the Armageddon Plot - the conspiracy that has refused to die.

The seemingly endless destruction in Lebanon was intended to set the stage for Gambit, when a false-flag nuke could easily be sold as the response of some enraged Islamic organization that probably obtained the weapon from Iran. The nuking and invasion of Iran would quickly follow and Junior could finally say truthfully, "mission accomplished."

Our coverage of those dramatic times is preserved in this report from 2006:

Middle East War - Story Behind The Story

The outcome of all that death and destruction in Lebanon was an apparent defeat for the Israel, but only the White House and the upper levels at the Pentagon knew what a disaster it really was. A cobbled-together missile carrying a small tactical nuke was to be launched from the deck of a submarine off the Israeli coast. But Gambit had to be cancelled literally at the last moment because of some kind of accident when the crew was struggling to get the missile onto the launcher. One source indicated that they dropped it, while another seemed to suggest it fell of the launcher. There was also a threat from China, but that's a different story.

The map below shows Junior's primary assignment when he was put in the White House, and of course Obama, answering to the same employers, must begin wherever Bush is finally forced to stop. The current operation is the last chance to take Iran before Obama would have to take responsibility for it.

Cartel_Target.jpg

IV. Gaza Bombing Revealed As Part Of "The Show"

livni.jpg

Twenty-five years ago Israel's foreign minister, Tzipi Livni, was based in Paris as an agent for Mossad during the period in which they were hunting down and killing "terrorists" all over Europe. Two weeks ago, when no western leaders were speaking before a microphone, Livni was on the news almost every day defending Israel's bombing of Gaza, and glossing over the extraordinary number of civilians being killed or maimed on a daily basis.

Reversing her speech provided the usual references to known elements of Gambit including the missile and the importance of a ship or vessel. Time permitting, I'll post some of them here, but I didn't feel they provided the smoking gun I was looking for.

Of more interest were several statements made by VIP?s to reporters that boldly claimed the Gaza operation was merely the tip of the iceberg, or that the campaign was for a much bigger prize than lesser mortals suspected. You didn?t need reversed speech to see that some people couldn?t keep their lips zipped once the game had started.

The fellow who seemed to best confirm the fact that Gaza was a replay of the 2006 Gambit script in Lebanon was Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev. Confronted by an aggressive interviewer on BBC, Regev inadvertently established the connection I was looking for:

81230%20Mark%20Regev2.jpg
CLICK
HERE

TO
LISTEN
REVERSED SPEECH

Mark Regev
Israeli "Spokesman"
BBC Interview
December 30, 2008

Fwd: "A Situation.."
Rev: I WISHED THIS
Rev: IN THE SHOW

Fwd: Listening to friends, military, and intelligence..(about what to do)
Rev: FAKING IT

Fwd: "..details.."
Rev: MORE FIGHT

Fwd: "..what is being discussed at the highest levels of the Israeli government."
Rev: A MISSILE FELL - BACK IN THOSE DAYS

So there you have it. The Gaza campaign is part of THE SHOW, the dramatic scenario that sets the stage for a false-flag nuclear event, and then climaxes with the destruction of Iran and the transfer of Iran's oil reserves to a cartel of international corporations. And all of it on wide-screen prime time television if they can manage it. Israeli forces don't actually have a particular objective in mind, they're simply FAKING IT.

And what are they discussing at the highest levels of the Israeli government during the continuing carnage? "Hey, don't forget the last time we did this those stupid Americans dropped the damn missile!"

V. Timing

As the new year arrived the opportunites for reversed speech expanded dramatically. After all, you can't keep a politician away from microphones for long. Our contributor Aquarius let me know that the U.K.'s PM, Gordon Brown, had released a New Years message, and shortly after that he'd done a short interview about Gaza. Both soundtracks revealed good reversals, he said.

It didn't take long to discover that Gordon Brown had indeed spilled the beans.

Browns%20New%20Year%20Photo.jpg
CLICK
HERE

TO
LISTEN
REVERSED SPEECH

Gordon Brown
U.K. Prime Minister
(pre-recorded)
New Year Message 12/31/08
BBC Interview 1/04/09

Fwd: "To those who know.." (12/31)
Rev: SOON - NUKE - WAR

Fwd: "The Israelis need to be sure of their security." (1/04)
Rev: HIROSHIMA - SO TRUE - NEXT WEEK *

* THE SOUND QUALITY OF THIS INTERVIEW IS WAY BELOW NORMAL BROADCAST STANDARDS. THIS MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO DECIDE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE HEARING WITH CERTAIN WORDS. EVEN AFTER I DECREASED THE BASS AND INCREASED THE TREBLE (FOR CLARITY), SOME QUICK TESTS SHOWED THAT YOU MAY HEAR "THIS WEEK" OR "NEXT WEEK" DEPENDING ON HOW YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT RENDERS MP3 ENCODED AUDIO.

I don't believe I've ever found a more straight-forward indication of what someone is expecting to happen. I've combed through hundreds of reversals in the last two months, and none are as revealing as SOON - NUKE - WAR. We'll have to nominate Brown for Best Enemy Asset.

I had promised myself that I would not go all out until I had either a firm hit on the location that is the target of the missile, or a really strong indication of the timing. None the less, the following hit from Junior convinced me that I simply couldn't wait any longer to take action. Bush's photo-op was on Monday, January 5th, but I didn't find the reversals until Wednesday, which was just two days ago.

90105%20Bush%20with%20Sudan%20VP.jpg
CLICK
HERE

TO
LISTEN
REVERSED SPEECH

George Bush
Photo Op with the VP
of some part of Sudan
January 5, 2009

Fwd: "..A strong leader.
Rev: READY TO LAUNCH (IT)

Fwd: with Secretary Rice
Rev: THEIR SUNDAY

Fwd: "..monitoring the situation in Gaza."
Rev: HIDING IT IN THE SHOW

READY TO LAUNCH is self explanatory. HIDING IT IN THE SHOW most likely refers to the whole Gambit operation, which is essentially invisible. The action in Gaza is so convincing that it is difficult for most people to entertain the idea that it is merely preparing a global audience for something else.

My only real clues about timing, Brown's week, which cuould be a generalization, and THEIR SUNDAY which is awfully thin. Bush mentions Condi Rice in the same breath, there's a reasonble chance he's thinking that Condi was "there" Sunday and we just don't happen to know where that was. On the other hand, if we take it as I've written it, then we can assume that he's thinking about the Jewish sabbath, or the Islamic Sabath. That means either Saturday or Friday and we have no way to tell which one it is.

But this is often the dilemma in this kind of work. You want stronger information, but you reach a point where you simply can't afford to ignore lesser items that could very well be perfectly good.

The point is this. I may have erred in thinking I had the target date, but the fact that the Armageddon Plot is going to succeed or fail in a very short time is solid reality. Let's all keep in mind, too, that as far as this item is concerned, the old saying that no news is good news is exactly right!

And speaking of news, television coverage in the U.S. of the Gaza battle stopped rather abruptly after a CNN reporter mentioned on Monday (1/5) that a third of the Palestinian casualties that day were children. If it wasn't for the announcement today that neither Israel nor Hamas intended to observe the U.N. demand for a cease-fire, one would think the battle was over. For now, you must go to a site like CLG News to get the real story. This is distinctly different from the Lebanon affair, in which the strongly pro-Israel propaganda networks did a U-Turn for a month and actually encouraged anger at the Zionists. It would have made the Gambit story all the more convincing.

This time it seems they don't care that much about opinion here at home. Perhaps they feel that Americans are now so conditioned to see Islamic people as crazy-dangerous that no cover story is needed inside the U.S. to set the stage for the false-flag event. And they're pretty busy right now building Obama's image as the country's savior facing increasingly bad odds against saving anything at all.