Secret, hierarchal, time travel website.

walt willis

Psychiatrist or Psychologist?
I do have a question about your offer to take a lie detector exam.
Could you share the results of your exam with this forum as a way to help us believe your report?
I am sure that there are some that would love to test you pro bono.

For the forum members here I would like to pass on a tip about long winded talkers such as royaloinker.
They tend to be sufferers of a mental disorder.
Not saying that this is the case here, but it has been shown to be true if you study Psychology.
Just because a person has delusional thinking does not mean that they are lying about time travel.

I'll keep an open mind about your claim and stand by for the results of your exam.

royaloinker

Could you share the results of your exam with this forum as a way to help us believe your report?

For the forum members here I would like to pass on a tip about long winded talkers such as royaloinker.
Not saying that this is the case here, but it has been shown to be true if you study Psychology.
Just because a person has delusional thinking does not mean that they are lying about time travel.

I'll keep an open mind about your claim and stand by for the results of your exam.

Im not sure how I would disprove the dellusional element without further specific evidence, but Im thinking on that.

And yes, Id be happy to share the results but dont have plans to take a test at moment. If someone in the UK were willing to do it low cost or pro-bono Id be happy to take one asap tho.