Secret Organization of psychics?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Maybe Stephen Hawking should throw a party for psychics like he did time travellers... The invitation could be a telepathic one..

PJ Foltz

Yea I know! The secret police will come, abduct me and send me to the Dulce base to either experiment on me or cut me up for alien food. And I am not being sarcastic!

Falkon303

I know we hear about the Illuminati and other organizations that secretly run world events, but a conversation between me and a friend got me wondering. A lot of people know that there are people with psychic abilities and some of them can even manipulate others in range.

Is it possible that there is a secret organization on the levels of the Illuminati or other sects that goes around and psychically influences leaders to do certain things? Even odd things?

It may explain the weird ways some world leaders act...

A long time ago I was researching this exact same thing, and I am not sure where I read it, but there was a write-up that talked about psychics using triangulation and having their target in the middle to influence them to do something.

If we are to believe there are mind control sects, I see this as being possible, but I am not sure if I believe it actually exists myself.

I can't seem to find a link to the info on the Google. :(

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I know we hear about the Illuminati and other organizations that secretly run world events, but a conversation between me and a friend got me wondering. A lot of people know that there are people with psychic abilities and some of them can even manipulate others in range.

Is it possible that there is a secret organization on the levels of the Illuminati or other sects that goes around and psychically influences leaders to do certain things? Even odd things?

It may explain the weird ways some world leaders act...

A long time ago I was researching this exact same thing, and I am not sure where I read it, but there was a write-up that talked about psychics using triangulation and having their target in the middle to influence them to do something.

If we are to believe there are mind control sects, I see this as being possible, but I am not sure if I believe it actually exists myself.

I can't seem to find a link to the info on the Google. :(
I too have read about groups of psychics that can get together from different parts of the world to send a concentrated message to a person..
These people however are into the "dark arts" and use their psychic abilities for disrupting peoples minds..Im sure every govt has them!!
I dont think they need to "triangulate" with each other to do this, as psychic waves work a bit like radio waves (in my belief)..Perhaps you are mixing up with the book that came out years ago about how JFK was assasinated by 3 govt guys in a triangular formation, which is known as the best killing position?..