Debate Secrets And Mysteries of Death

Logical Mind

What really happens after you have kicked the bucket?

This is a question that might be a little difficult to answer since every person is unique in mind, soul, spirit, personality, education, and level of understanding and since everyone create his/her own reality the after death life you are going to experiences in terms of possibilities are totally unique.

The fact is that each and everyone on physical Earth have died several times, perhaps hundreds yet most are unable to recall the incidents of his/her most recent incarnation, let alone hundreds or even thousands of them in both past and future.

We all project astrally while sleeping but unlike the person in bed who is able to return to his/her body, the one "dead" does not have a physical body to return to (most of them do not want to anyway) I am acquainted with a person who passed away several years ago who is in constant communication with his grown daughters and sons still living yet those peoples are unable to recall almost nothing of the incidents while projecting their astral bodies during sleep.

Since I am telepathic I am able to talk to that "dead" man while awake, it is no big deal; they live in houses, towns and cities yet their lives, in that level, are usually easier than the one we experience here on the physical.

How many dimensions are there for people to live in after the transition?

Both people and Mother Earth have seven bodies: Physical, astral, Mental, Causal, Celestial, Paradisaical and Spiritual. So in your afterlife you keep on growing from one level to the next until reaching the Causal plane of light and love, then you are rebirth free. Some people keep on growing until they reach the paradisaical level yet other souls living in the Causal dimension, since they long to be of help to those on the physical, choose rebirth. In some instances the person does not want to reach a higher level returning to the physical, on the other hand some people need to grow spiritually so they have no other choice but to return to the astral and eventually to be born in the physical.

Solidity is relative.

This means that here everything, except liquids, smoke and steam, seem to be solid to us, yet ghosts appear to be quasi transparent. When you are in your astral body the people, places and things you encounter, both after death and in your dreams are totally solid. That solidity is experienced until reaching the Causal plane and beyond, where people and things are composed of light.

Since time, space, birth and death are illusory there is no birth no death, and no rebirth. You and I never left infinity, eternity, immortality and perfection since it is impossible for eternity to be divided in segments of time, impossible for infinity to experience limits of any sort, and no room for anything except the omnipresence and the omnipotent.

Sticking your head in the sand is not the solution, keep an open mind

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

well said

astral plane is the same as the physical but it's electrons, protons, neutrons have less mass and energy
it's why devices that increase mass of objects cause astral objects to become physical.

"materializes"

well said

astral plane is the same as the physical but it's electrons, protons, neutrons have less mass and energy
it's why devices that increase mass of objects cause astral objects to become physical.

"materializes"

I can do further research myself.. but just briefly so I have a reference point to start. what kind of devices do you have in mind that increase mass materializing the massless?

Logical Mind

The best way to materialize someone from the astral, or the mental plane is to be incarnated, born, in the physical again.

If you are talking about materialization of someone who is "dead," it had happened but I don't know the details, they call it "plasma" or something. I once read an illustrated book about that phenomena with pictures of dead people and plants who have materialized in front of others.

Good to know we encounter and talk to our relatives, friends and others who have passed away, which are nothing but astral projections or dreams when relaxed while sleeping, yet most of the time we do not remember much.

I know a few people who are very normal, nice and friendly in their waking hours, yet while in their astral body they behave badly, although not everyone is like that.

It is a strange thing to happen, the Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde phenomena.

NaturalPhilosopher

The best way to materialize someone from the astral, or the mental plane is to be incarnated, born, in the physical again.

If you are talking about materialization of someone who is "dead," it had happened but I don't know the details, they call it "plasma" or something. I once read an illustrated book about that phenomena with pictures of dead people and plants who have materialized in front of others.

Good to know we encounter and talk to our relatives, friends and others who have passed away, which are nothing but astral projections or dreams when relaxed while sleeping, yet most of the time we do not remember much.

I know a few people who are very normal, nice and friendly in their waking hours, yet while in their astral body they behave badly, although not everyone is like that.

It is a strange thing to happen, the Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde phenomena.
that's why dopplegangers usually do evil things. they're a subconscious bilocation of someone while they're asleep.
they're actually the same person as the original but are projecting astrally and then they can become physical for a temporary amount of time. They don't even remember it. This happens cuz the subconscious controls all the super abilities. If you have subconscious issues strange things happen if you're psychic.