Security Camera Spots Ghost Woman at Construction Site

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind

A security camera stationed at a construction site in England captured an eerie image of what appears to be a ghost woman. The spooky snapshot was reportedly taken earlier this week by a CCTV system set up by the company Limitless Security as part of their job watching over a location in the city of Birmingham. At around 2 AM on Tuesday morning, manager Adam Lees received an alert on his home computer that something had triggered a motion sensor camera at the construction site.

When he checked his laptop to see what the camera had spotted, Lees could not believe his eyes as there was a woman in a long white dress walking through the construction site. The manager quickly phoned the on-site security guards to investigate the situation. However, despite arriving in just a few minutes to the spot where the unnerving interloper was seen, there was no sign of the ghostly woman.

"It's incredibly strange," Lees marveled, "I have no idea what it could have been but I didn't sleep the rest of the night." Lees' daughter subsequently shared the image on social media, where it has amassed thousands of shares and comments. While many observers suspect that the security camera may have caught a ghost on film, more skeptical minded individuals argue that it was clever hoax. What's your take on the image? Share your thoughts with us at the Coast to Coast AM Facebook page.

Source: Security Camera Spots 'Ghost Woman' at Construction Site | Coast to Coast AM

dimension-1hacker

View attachment 9531

A security camera stationed at a construction site in England captured an eerie image of what appears to be a ghost woman. The spooky snapshot was reportedly taken earlier this week by a CCTV system set up by the company Limitless Security as part of their job watching over a location in the city of Birmingham. At around 2 AM on Tuesday morning, manager Adam Lees received an alert on his home computer that something had triggered a motion sensor camera at the construction site.

When he checked his laptop to see what the camera had spotted, Lees could not believe his eyes as there was a woman in a long white dress walking through the construction site. The manager quickly phoned the on-site security guards to investigate the situation. However, despite arriving in just a few minutes to the spot where the unnerving interloper was seen, there was no sign of the ghostly woman.

"It's incredibly strange," Lees marveled, "I have no idea what it could have been but I didn't sleep the rest of the night." Lees' daughter subsequently shared the image on social media, where it has amassed thousands of shares and comments. While many observers suspect that the security camera may have caught a ghost on film, more skeptical minded individuals argue that it was clever hoax. What's your take on the image? Share your thoughts with us at the Coast to Coast AM Facebook page.

Source: Security Camera Spots 'Ghost Woman' at Construction Site | Coast to Coast AM
could be altered

Wind7

Staff
"Tis a Hoax, M' Lord."

IMHO.

Far too solid an image to be anything but.

Logical Mind

On the other hand there is a possibility the image is from someone who lives in the astral plane with an attachment or emotional connection to that site and/or building: perhaps her former house, office, some relative's, friend's or loved ones who lived there in the past be that time near or remote.

There is nothing dead in the universe, everyone and everything who had pass away is alive: people, plants, things, and animals. My girl friend has a teddy bear, an inanimate toy, with limited emotions, I am not making this up, at least the cells that compose his "body" have feelings and a need to receive love, and to feel safe; I am totally convinced of that.

Sticking your head in the sand -- a narrow minded attitude -- limits your spiritual progression.

Last edited:

Jenette

On the other hand there is a possibility the image is from someone who lives in the astral plane with an attachment or emotional connection to that site and/or building: perhaps her former house, office, some relative's, friend's or loved ones who lived there in the past be that time near or remote.

There is nothing dead in the universe, everyone and everything who had pass away is alive: people, plants, things, and animals. My girl friend has a teddy bear, an inanimate toy, with limited emotions, I am not making this up, at least the cells that compose his "body" have feelings and a need to receive love, and to feel safe; I am totally convinced of that.

Sticking your head in the sand -- a narrow minded attitude -- limits your spiritual progression.
Whoa that’s so deep

Logical Mind

Whoa that’s so deep

Thanks Jenette,

I have that tendency to think deep, to look for the roots of problems, situations, including the apparent universal mysteries and secrets. I am sure most everything boils down to this; an innate need for Love, and acceptance.

You can always click on my name, Logical Mind, to see all my 30 posts so far, and remarks by those who agree, and those who disapprove as well.

I never ever get personal, argue or insult anyone.

Sticking your head in the sand is not the answer; be open minded.

Last edited: