seeing my own future

Freak Show

It's been only recently that i have found out that i'm a medium. But i have just found out about another gift i have that's very strange. Sometime when i close my eyes i go into a No Thought meditation, within that sometimes i see these in real time pictures. But it looks as though i'm looking through someone elses eyes. But by asking my guides i have found out the pictures are of my own future. About a week ago i saw two different pictures that led me to believe it's my future. I it like a live video, a dog run down a hill over to a garden, it was a small dog with a blue harness on. hen later i saw the same dog with a woman doing some gardening, the the person who's eyes i was looking through went around the front of the woman. She looked up and it was my wife, next to her on a red brick walkway was my motorcycle hat i own now but it's a different house. My guides tell me my wife and i will move when i asked them about this. Mind you i am not sleeping or dreaming, i am perfectly awake. Because when i first saw the dog run down the hill i could hear in my mind my voice telling it to stop at the same time me actually speaking telling it to stop.. So about 20 minutes ago i had another vision, someone on a go cart on a dirt road go over the edge of a small bridge. When i asked my guides, they told me yes that i will wittness this.... This freaks me out a little

Monica Brannan

This is really interesting. Have you ever made a prediction that has come true?

Freak Show

Yes, but different. I can ask my guides questions and they answer me. But i only ask direct questions and get direct answers But other than that, from what i am seeing it just pertains to my future.. I have a friend who was moving back to her home state to be with her mother. When we were talking one particular day she told me her mom hadn't been feeling god. So she asked me to ask some things. Of which i told her to spend as much time with your mom as you can during your move. She asked if her mom was sicker than she told her. i said Yes. She asked how long, i said i can't give you exact date, But i knew how long. I didn't want to scare her anymore than she already was. I told her she had a little while, but again reiterated to spend as much time as she could and she did, about a month. She said it was the best time she had had in a very long time. They cleared up a lot of unfinished business. Then her mom had a very bad headache, they went to the hospital and she passed two days later.. In that respect as a medium i see myself as being a middle man, someone ask's, i ask, i get the answer and i relay it. I take no credit for it.