Seeing other Astral People?

Fabel

Re: Seeing other Astral People?

also when you do astrally project if your eyes are closed how will you know when you actually have astrally projected ???

Are you not suppose to close your eyes???

WonderBread

You know I have an Asstrhole neighbor. I see him a lot with my eyes open. His dogs are always leaving things behind on the lawn. I often asstrholely project them back to his yard. Sometimes I hear him asstrholely project himsefl. Boy is it loud since his bathroom window faces my back window. And what an awful smell. I can't believe you guys are into this.

WonderBread

darkbreed

Fabel:
I use different methods depending on my mood and state of mind. Basically I just lay down and try to relax and feel myself seperating from my body.. This is easier when you get more experienced. At least you seem to be on the right direction with your floating sensations etc. You should try to make these sensations get stronger and spread around your whole body, making it feel like you vibrate or get numb.

And with your eyes closed you will usually notice that you are astrally projecting because you will find yourself floating outside your body at some point, and you will be able to see usually immediatly. Sometimes you might float in "darkness" though, and not have visibilty. In such cases I reccommand you to try fly in any direction and "open" your eyes. For example, if you feel you are floating right up under the ceiling but can't see, just try open your eyes, could be you are actually up there.

Wonderbread:
Your comment seem to state for me that you talk about something you do not know about, I assume you've not experienced such things we are discussing here. You say you can't believe we guys are into this. Maybe its because we have experienced such great adventures, and for some here because they want to experience it.