Debate Seeing the number 666?!

Freak Show

that number means nothing, since there is no such thing as hell or the devil. all things made up by religion in order to control you. remember, numbers and words were all created by man

Freak Show

nothing to worry about with 666. fictional character created by religion in order to have power over you. The devil, hell, purgatory are all fictional. Religion created all these so they can keep you right where they want you, in their pockets, and hollywood does the same so you'll watch their shows and sell you tickets.

Freak Show

I am a spirit medium and have my life straight. there are negative energies, but the devil is not real, hell is not real, no one gets judged. One of my gift is that i cross spirit into the light. Some spirit stay earth bound. Some stay that are negative energy and want to cause problems, but that's all they are.

Freak Show

If you are a negative person, you will attract these negative types of energies. If you like to cause drama in your life or the lives of others, if you're constantly mean to others and just not someone that is nice to be around then expect to have these types around you. There are those who cause their own storm but wonder why it's always raining.

Freak Show

I am protected, more than you'll ever know or understand. obviously you allow to much negative energy in your life. you need to let it go, once you do that you'll see the change. unless it is that you enjoy it and are the cause of it for others. Soon enough you'll be dealt with with the others that must go

DEATH OMEN

My thought is that 1 can take any number, regardless of what it might/might hold in 1's mind, and create something else other than what it is, simply a number. A longtime friend of mine who is a bishop with the Catholic Church, has his house number 666 and there is nothing demonic about him or his house. Halloween there is something you have to see to believe.