Seems legit...

Pegii

Lol check out this crap on Ebay. Wow a magical ring that actually physically transports you back and forward in time for the simple easy payment of $190! Bargain! And guess what the seller offers no returns so if it doesn't work you're fucked! Wow it seems so legit I'm surprised no-one has bought it yet!
Time Travel Spelled Ring Forward Backward Return | eBay
Wow check it out! Somebody must think that the world is filled with gullible dumbasses.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm all for time travel it's just that there's more evidence to prove other forms of time travel it's just I don't really trust spells…. I trust cold hard proof.

But who knows maybe I'm the dumbass and it does work. I'm just not gonna be the one who buys it.

Martian

When I was a kid, I had a computer game called King's Quest, and there was a ring that could make you invisible. So who knows... I mean, if it's possible in a video game, it must be possible in reality, too... right??? :D :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pegii

You can always get it if you want. ;)
Tell me how it goes

Martian

Nah, what if I go to the future and my future wife sees me wearing a mysterious ring? I'd be the first time traveler ever to end up in the doghouse. :p

Pegii

Nah, what if I go to the future and my future wife sees me wearing a mysterious ring? I'd be the first time traveler ever to end up in the doghouse. :p
I'm probably gonna buy it if I can. I'm one of those gullible dumbasses. ::LOL::I'm just soooooo curious. Wish me luck!

Pegii

I'm probably gonna buy it if I can. I'm one of those gullible dumbasses. ::LOL::I'm just soooooo curious. Wish me luck!
Good luck... I think :ROFLMAO:
To be honest if I'm dumb enough to buy it I don't deserve luck! Lulz