Sending Messages Through a Worm Hole

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The idea should be approached with a fair bit of skepticism, says physicist Sabine Hossenfelder of the Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy.

“[It] requires one to postulate the existence of [things] that for all we know do not exist…. Lots of things you can do mathematically have nothing to do with reality.”

I listen to Sabine Hossenfelder weekly on her YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/@SabineHossenfelder

MODAT7

Prior studies of wormholes have concluded that the cosmic passageways could potentially stay open for repeated trips back and forth, Kain says, provided they’re supported by a form of matter that’s so exotic it’s called “ghost matter.”

Theoretically, ghost matter responds to gravity in exactly the opposite way to normal matter. That is, a ghost matter apple would fall up from a tree branch instead of down.
1) Sounds like that would make a terrible mess in the sky. Ghost fruit technology shouldn't be pursued.

2) Also sounds like an antigravity field could hold the wormhole open, but it would probably need some kind of dimensional stabilizer from whatever created the wormhole in the first place. Given that someone opened the wormhole, it shouldn't be too hard to also send this technology through the wormhole for use in the tunnel and on the other side. I make this point saying that natural wormholes couldn't exist under these models. As soon as some space dust or gas entered them, they'd collapse.

3) It's unlikely light or radio waves would bounce off the sides of the wormhole tunnel and eventually make it to the other side. If the wormhole is direct line of sight, this wouldn't matter much. It may be possible to pulse the wormhole excavator's field generator in such a way that the "vibrations" could be picked up easily on the other side as data. A band pass filter could be applied to different pulsing frequencies to form multiple channels like we use with common radio. I'm not sure I'd want to be in the tunnel during heavy pulses.

Mayhem

Zenith
Sending message through a worm hole, seems very little time to either know your going to enter a wormhole if at all and sending a message simulations are one thing builds theories.

The other thing while your sitting in your comfortable seat these are going into something they probably wont come back from, but they have time for a message :)