September 2012 Updates: timetravelforum.net is ours again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You read it well, I acquired timetravelforum.net, the old domain that once was The Time Travel Forum in 2004, which eventually evolved into Paranormalis as we know it. I included the following paragraph in the content featured on the new TTF.net homepage as a testimonial of our origins:
In 2004, a community known as The Time Travel Forum came to life and thrived for several years. Thanks to its dedicated members, the forum grew bigger and became in 2005, The Paranormal Network, covering a broader range of subject than ever before. Over the years, the community experienced several crisis that came to threaten its very survival. Out of those challenges is born Paranormalis in 2006. There to stay, we aim at delivering the best community experience possible to everyone who enjoy discussing both time travel and paranormal.
Time Travel Forum | Powered by Paranormalis

What does it mean for Paranormalis? It's the confirmation that Paranormalis was and still is the Internet's greatest forum to discuss about Time Travel and Paranormal topics. That's why I revamped the Time Travel section into a whole new Time Travel Forum category featuring 5 sub-forums as follows:

Time Travel Forum
Time Travel Discussion​
Time Travelers​
John Titor's Legacy​
Time Travel Experiments​
Future Predictions​
The time travel section had always been our biggest section, so sorting its threads into several new sub-forums won't hurt at all: It will be much more easier for everyone to find new exciting content quickly.

I still have a few things to iron out on TTF.net's home page, but the biggest part of the work is done and I figured tonight was the right time to announce it. I'm glad I was able to get my hands on the old domain. That's where we came from, after all.

I sincerely hope these new improvements to the forum will allow everyone to enjoy our community even more.

See you on the board! Thank you for being a part of Paranormalis. :)

--Numenorean7

Samstwitch

It's very cool Boss! :cool: Congrats!
And I love the new Time Travel Categories! :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I knew you'd love them! :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Would like to congratulate you Numenorean7 on a job well done. I have been a member since the spring of 2003 when the original owner that basically destroyed the website. I'm not going to dredge up all the craziness during that point in time. Much of the old information was lost during the two previous owners. When Numenorean7 regain control and change the name we all needed to register again from scratch. From that point on paranormalis, started to grow one member at a time to what it is now. I truly believe Numenorean7 is far the best and caring of the three owners, under the different names.

Professor Opmmur

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I really like the new look of the web site. I wish the type was larger and in white and not gray. The small type and gray color is very hard to read on a black back-ground.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thank you professor for the kind comments. :) I should precise that the name change to Paranormalis occurred under Brent's ownership in 2006.

I just made the primary font color of forum posts white. It seems to make things more readable. We'll see how it feels after a little while.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Would like to congratulate you Numenorean7 on a job well done. I have been a member since the spring of 2003 when the original owner that basically destroyed the website. I'm not going to dredge up all the craziness during that point in time. Much of the old information was lost during the two previous owners. When Numenorean7 regain control and change the name we all needed to register again from scratch. From that point on paranormalis, started to grow one member at a time to what it is now. I truly believe Numenorean7 is far the best and caring of the three owners, under the different names.

Professor Opmmur

Your chronology is a little lacking there, Opmmur.

Good work, Num.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
(Much of the old information was lost during the two previous owners.)

This line should have read: Much of the early information was lost by the first owner Mr. G., when he lost control of the whole web site. And Brent also did a great job, when he run the web sit as the second owner.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I do remember there was a time machine plans section that I was fond of. Although checking my hard drive I find there was another site based in Argentina run by a guy named Diego that had a mother load of time machine stuff. I don't remember the name of the site. And its long gone. But I downloaded everything from that site. That would be interesting to get it all uploaded into a time machine plans section.

Status
Not open for further replies.