Sex in the Afterlife

Carl Miller

@Miscellaneous

I see. But fear hinders progress. Besides consider the following... Suppose you are afraid to be confronted by coming across an unwanted person. Remember that your spiritual guides will not permit malicious entities invading your aural sphere. I am addressing to someone who has spiritual merits.
Suppose you are a nice soul, you respect your neighbor and does not do any harm to no one. Your behavior brings about protection to you. You have merit, you have hour bônus which is supposed to be the spiritual 'money' or currency.
An hour freely dedicated to spirituality worths 1 hour bonus.
Spiritual guides will use your hour bonuses to protect you cause nothing in the afterlife is free from charge.
My goodness, but i thought the afterlife to be an amorphous thing, a place where angels play the harpsichord. Nothing is farthest from the truth. People forget that there are many dimensions poorly compared to different layers in an onion.
No wonder upon dimensions closest to Earth you will find tangible buildings, most of them dedicated to psychiatry. It is not that you will grow insane as you enter the afterlife. The fact is that while living the corporeal life upon the Earth you were insane without knowing. It is the case depicted by criminals, pedophiles, violent people, you can read their faces, they are insane incarnate souls who evidently will go to asylums in the afterlife. Mad asylums.
Since you have enough merit, enough hour bonuses, you can count on spiritual protection, that is only given to the good.
Suppose someone is bad, conscious or not of his astral life he will be susceptible to many dangers. Including soul to soul exploitation.
Do good things and be fair to everybody, follow the words of Jesus and Buddha.

Carl Miller

I wish. Now I'm just bitter :(

It seems you are "only" dislodged. It is a case of fitting. Somehow you got divorced from your spiritual Family. It is not properly divorced, it is a time of trial, our blood Family , not Always, HUMMM...Let us see, perhaps you do not belong. It lacks the sense of belonging....But you have a spiritual group...but presently , objectively speaking you are far away from your real folks...

Carl Miller

See the iconic image you use, is not this a cat Family, a feline Family? When you chose the image did you realize why? It is evident that disharmony reigns...i am thinking, i do not mean to be laconic...

Carl Miller

See the iconic image you use, is not this a cat Family, a feline Family? When you chose the image did you realize why?
Because I love cats??

The turmoil in your geographical political domain brings a feeling of insecurity. But it s nice giving some credit to the claim of the kid inside you. She is unsatisfied and bored. What shall you do to apeace your rebellious kid inside.
You know i am somewhat new agey on the claims of our kid inside. By Louise Hay theory, how i love Louise Hay, may God bless her Always!, an unsatisfied kid inside may bring about a lot of discomfort in our lives. Why is she so bored and sad?
Have you talked to her lately? Look into the mirror and speak with her, strick up a close dialogue with her, and see her motives, her wishes...:meow:

Krish

I find all the post interesting and from my research over the years the biggest problems that male and female ghosts are having is over clothing. The problem is when a human dies, at the moment of death whatever they’re wearing is what they will wear in the spirit world. In the majority of the times people die with hospital gowns on only. If you can imagine running around wearing only hospital gowns, you would surely want clothing that will cover your personal body parts. Some time ago I was seriously thinking about writing a book, the working title would be “An Interview with a Ghost”.

I do not think that is correct....My family and friends do wear whatever then want. The only difference is that when my daughter went up, the first two days, she was wearing the same clothes and then switched to great clothes what she got it from Nordstrom and Dillard's that she had. She even wear the perfume (Tresor) that I can smell and know, it is her. I could not see but my spouse can (there is another reason for not me seeing, because I could cheat) . Everyone wear all sorts of stuff including jewelry etc...Thank you.

Miscellaneous

I find all the post interesting and from my research over the years the biggest problems that male and female ghosts are having is over clothing. The problem is when a human dies, at the moment of death whatever they’re wearing is what they will wear in the spirit world. In the majority of the times people die with hospital gowns on only. If you can imagine running around wearing only hospital gowns, you would surely want clothing that will cover your personal body parts. Some time ago I was seriously thinking about writing a book, the working title would be “An Interview with a Ghost”.

I do not think that is correct....My family and friends do wear whatever then want. The only difference is that when my daughter went up, the first two days, she was wearing the same clothes and then switched to great clothes what she got it from Nordstrom and Dillard's that she had. She even wear the perfume (Tresor) that I can smell and know, it is her. I could not see but my spouse can (there is another reason for not me seeing, because I could cheat) . Everyone wear all sorts of stuff including jewelry etc...Thank you.
So what's with all these stories, reports etc about ghosts wearing the same clothes at the time of their death? I even hear that those who died a tragic death looked all bloody and all in all ghastly as a ghost.

Krish

I find all the Ghost”.

I do not think that is correct......Thank you.

So what's with all these stories, reports etc about ghosts wearing the same clothes at the time of their death? I even hear that those who died a tragic death looked all bloody and all in all ghastly as a ghost.

Either the ghost have some serious issues, or new or wanted to show case their situation...take your pick....

The other side is all energy that have a lot of capabilities....