Maulbeere

I've seen shadows the size, rough shape and feel of cats on and off my whole life (I'm in my 40s now). I wondered if they were basically ghosts.
I also heard once from the astral travel community that cats can astral travel, which could imply a cat could be exploring in it's sleep as well. In either case it seems to need sensitivities to see them.

I have a cat and she reacts and yells at these. They stop as soon as I see them, and if she's yelling and I run to find her, hoping to see something, she stops, looks at me and acts like 'ok it's fine now' as soon as I get there. I only once might have seen a very fleeting shadow one time with that and I'm not certain about it.

OakFieldAlienz444

I've seen shadows the size, rough shape and feel of cats on and off my whole life (I'm in my 40s now). I wondered if they were basically ghosts.
I also heard once from the astral travel community that cats can astral travel, which could imply a cat could be exploring in it's sleep as well. In either case it seems to need sensitivities to see them.

I have a cat and she reacts and yells at these. They stop as soon as I see them, and if she's yelling and I run to find her, hoping to see something, she stops, looks at me and acts like 'ok it's fine now' as soon as I get there. I only once might have seen a very fleeting shadow one time with that and I'm not certain about it.

I believe cats can see into other dimensions. They seem to chase non-existant things sometimes, perhaps fairies or ghosts?
On the other hand we're not talkin' cats reacting to shadows------we're talkin' "SHADOW CATS"

Shadow Cats!
In a nonexistant theatre near you! Next August. Maybe. Not really.