Shadow People

ZeoEmeraude

Shadow People

Ok folks.....

I listen to C2C A.M as many of us here do. The one topic that always gets my attention on that program are ones based on the <span style='color:blue'>"Shadow People". Now for those of you who haven't heard of em', apparantly they are shadows of beings (probably interdimensional beings) who visit this world. The funny thing is that most ppl only catch them out of the corner of thier eyes. Now I have to say here ladies and gents, this is a very interesting topic. Who are these so called "Shadow People"? Are they time travelers? Are they from alternate universes? Who can say.......but I am interested in your thoughts. Now I haven't really done much research on this topic, so any insights would be kool at best. My personal feelings on this remain speculative.....fire away my friendz. </span>

_________ZeoEmeraude________

Kalagast

Shadow People

"Shadow People" happen to be one of my specialities. I've been researching them for a long while now, along with the other members of my organization. However, keep in mind that my "organization" is in no way affiliated with a corporation or government, and is in fact far more similar to a high-school senior and two of his friends who had a great interest and respectable history with the paranormal. And when I say, "is in fact far more similar to", I mean "is".

You happened to catch me right now in the middle of writing a sort of "initiatory" pamphlet, since we're becoming somewhat locally popular in certain circles (mostly among others our age, since certain people don't seem to be able to keep their bragging rights about dealing with potential superdimensional entities on a daily basis to themselves when they head back into the school environment), and a few people show potential to be of benefit to us. It's fairly abridged, and will probably just barely exceed fifty pages in length when and if I finish it.

Ironically, that's what led me to these boards in the first place. Progress is slow with field work, and we've branched into the realm of physics. Or rather, are branching into it, and only began skimming the possibilities little over a week ago. I honestly had no intentions of discussing my work in depth here, and really just hoped to pick up some physics basics from you all alongside other research, since your knowledge is comparatively impressive.

I'm delighted that some of you seem to be interested in this field of research. It's too extensive for one post right now, and I have a bad habit of forgetting about these kinds of promises on the Internet, but I'll try to get around to posting some of my own findings in this topic very soon. If anyone else centers a vast percentage of their lives around the study of these "Shadow People", I'd be very happy to swap information.

ZeoEmeraude

Shadow People

Right on... But I have to say this in all fairness. You mentioned that this is one of your areas of expertise, but your post revealed none of the aforementioned expertise. If ya know something about this topic, this is THE place to post it. Judging by your response I would be very interested to hear of what ya know bub. I'm not tryin to be rude here or discredit your research on these matters, but if your research is in length, then post it...You would be very surprised by the results from other members. Welcome and have fun.

______Zeo________

Kalagast

Shadow People

Ah, sorry if I didn't make my intentions clear enough...

I will post some of the things I picked up soon, but I felt that it would be tedious to adequetly summarize it in a single post, and will probably post some of it in increments over the next few days.

PyRo99

Shadow People

"Shadow People", are spirits. They can range from a multitude of things, personally I see these things all the time.

Ever saw a Shaft of Light out of the corner of your eye?

Anyways, you can't focus on them, because its your eyes adjusting to a new dimension. When your eyes are ready, you can turn your head and look at them, this is called being a Medium.

ZeoEmeraude

Shadow People

I dunno Pyro. I think it goes a little deeper than that. I personaly think there is some dimensional or TT aspects involved here bub. I haven't seen any <span style='color:blue'>"shafts of light", but I have seen various Shaft movies lol. In closing, I just have to say that noone has come forward on any media that I frequent with actual video or proof that these "beings" exist. </span>

PyRo99

Shadow People

It may be much deeper than that Zeo. The shaft of light resembles something completely different, I realize as much. However, I have seen such things flying around, something sccurying on the ground. They're Interdimensional beings, there is nothing you can do to control them.

The Media isn't going to come out point blank and say, "People are reportedly seeing things". Thats why they call the people that see them, lunatics. They are very judgemental when doing so, and that is why society looks down upon psychics and such. Because they haven't deal with such phenomena first hand.

Nothing is going to change for a little bit, so just hold on, and sooner or later it will change. More and more people are awakening, and sooner or later people will finally peal their eye lids open and see what they are too see.

CaryP

Shadow People

Not sure what the "shadow people" are Zeo, but I've been having some strange stuff happen ever since my, now 91 yr. old mother in law move in with us. Ever since she moved in, I get a fair amount of movements of shadow and light out of the corner of my eye. This only happens at the house, not the office. Pretty freaky, but not scary. More distracting than anything. I talked about it with Kira in chat. She thinks it's me going through some new/higher level of awareness (correct me if I'm wrong Kira). No idea what it means. Could be all the family and friends that have gone before my mother in law checking in on her. Could be something more weird than that. I don't know. I'm just watching to see what unfolds. Strange, very strange.

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Shadow People

Originally posted by CaryP@Jan 15 2005, 11:39 PM
Not sure what the \"shadow people\" are Zeo, but I've been having some strange stuff happen ever since my, now 91 yr. old mother in law move in with us. Ever since she moved in, I get a fair amount of movements of shadow and light out of the corner of my eye. This only happens at the house, not the office. Pretty freaky, but not scary. More distracting than anything. I talked about it with Kira in chat. She thinks it's me going through some new/higher level of awareness (correct me if I'm wrong Kira). No idea what it means. Could be all the family and friends that have gone before my mother in law checking in on her. Could be something more weird than that. I don't know. I'm just watching to see what unfolds. Strange, very strange.

Cary

That's simply the corneal implants settling in Cary, give them a few weeks. ;)

See, let me pose a questions for you, Zoe, Pyro and any bugger else who wants to chip in.

We know that the human body is powered and driven by an electric current at about 1.5 volts AC and that we generate a bio-electric field to boot. The current is measurable and so is the field, that is what interacts with MRI Scanners to reveal what is going on inside the human body... with me so far?

We know from our studies of physics that energy can neither be created, nor destroyed... another immutable fact.

So, where does the human charge go to when we die? What we do know is that immediately after death the human body cools down, so this charge isn't spent on generating heat. We know that immediately after death, the human body starts to decay in the absence of this bio-field, so it doesn't assist with this process either.

Do we simply ground out?

Is the Earth soaking with the bio-electric souls of thousands of generations of man?

Do they stay in the ground?

Can their energy be utilised in some way?

Do we journey elswhere or elsewhen?

I don't know, but I would be interested in talking abut it. This question has bugged me for years, I ask it here because it ain't a ghosts nor gobbledygooks question really.