Shadow People

_paranorma

Shadow People

"Shadow People", are spirits. They can range from a multitude of things, personally I see these things all the time.

Ever saw a Shaft of Light out of the corner of your eye?

Anyways, you can't focus on them, because its your eyes adjusting to a new dimension. When your eyes are ready, you can turn your head and look at them, this is called being a Medium.

I just found this board, and thought I'd copy and paste something I had posted on another board becuse it's on the topic of shadow people.

"I actually experienced this the first time myself 2 years ago in my college residence. I was going to Humber Lakeshore Campus, located in Etobicoke,ON, which infact used to be a psychiatric istitution that opened in 1889. (Asylum by the Lake » Home proof is in the pudding!). Some of "The Cottages" as they call them, are the individual building where classes take place, and are the origional buildings of the institution. One of them is actually close down, due to "hauntings". While the campus itself is a new bulding built specifically for Humber, it is still on the same property. Over the years there have been stories of paranormal events, and being a paranormal enthusiast I was rather excited to experience something... enough with the back story and onto the show.

So it was a random weekend my roomate had gone home, and I had no money to go DT with friends, so I settled for a movie night by myself in my dorm(each person had their own room & shared kitchenette & bath). I ended up falling asleep with light still on(I had a eerie feeling throughout the night while I was awake and decided to leave the light on lol). Anywho... out of no where I started hearing very loud voices which I thought to be coming from my roomates room(at this point I was laying on my back, eyes wide shut). Quickly brushed that thought away afer realizing seconds later that my roomate had gone home. This scared the shit out of me because to get in the room you had to have a room key like at a hotel. So, instanly I tried to get out of bed to see what was going on, and realized I couldn't move or open my eyes. Seconds later I got the worst chill in my life, I'm not sure if my body was convulsing, or if it was me shaking from the chill but it was out of control(legit freezing, while I was under 2 blankets). Then my eyes started flickering open and shut. By this point tears were actually streaming down my face because I was so scared. Then for the brief intervals of my eyes being opened I could see a huge male shadow figure(which I refer to as "shadow people"). I sould se it hovering over the end of my bed, then start moving towards me. I was nearly shitting myself at this point because nothingof the likes has ever happened to me or anyone I know. Finally, as I saw the shadow man reaching out toward me I finally kicked out of whatever the hell was going on and managed to leap across my bed. I ended up staying up for nearly 3 hours crying because I was left with such a horrified feeling, and I didn't want to go back to sleep so this could happen again. Eventually I did, and since then I haven't had that same experience, although shadow people seem to be around me a lot, that I don't mind as long as they cause me no harm.Meanwhile, this all happened during peak "witching hour" time which just freaked me out even more.

Any feedback on what this "shadow man" could have been after, or any opinions on what could have been happening would be very much appriciated, due to the fact that I don't have anyone close to me that has any kind of paranormal experience or cares to. Thanks to all ! "

Another experience I had occures when I was out of the province visiting my uncle in Alberta. My mom, brother and I were probably there for about a week or so and up until the last night we were there nothing out of the ordinary happened. It was on the night after I had gone to bed, I woke up just after 3 ( I always look at the clock the second I wake up in the night, I've notice 3-4 is prime time for me with for things happening; suprise, suprise !) and thought I saw something at the bedroom door. I thought I was just sleepy so I rubbed my eyes, then looked again and sure enough it was gone. I had an eerie feeling(it seems i have a semi-sixth sense when spirits are around) that something was there so I scaned the room. Sure as shit I saw a shadow figure sitting in the armchair posted in the corner of the room across from the bed, with his one knee crossed over the other and arms laying on the arm rests(at least he/she was comfy!). It really spooked me, so I wasn't getting up to see what it was. I sat up and asked, "mom?"... and it shook it's head no(we were sharing the room; I wanted to rule her out as the creepy culprit!). That really freaked me out so I asked "Uncle Dennis"; thinking maybe he was there for some reason, and there it goes shaking it's head no......Well I nearly shit mysfelf and was to scared to get out of bed, so I just stayed there and literally hid under my covers.

I'm just thankful the shadow people I tend to encounter mind their own; with the exception of my first experience.

I was wondering though, would you consider me a medium based off your research ?; due to the fact that I can see them plain as day infront of me(I rarely just catch them out of the corner of my eye). I mean that'd be cool but I don't feel like I have and "medium" abilities.

cheers :)

Samstwitch

I was wondering though, would you consider me a medium based off your research ?; due to the fact that I can see them plain as day infront of me(I rarely just catch them out of the corner of my eye). I mean that'd be cool but I don't feel like I have and "medium" abilities.​

Yes, most definitely you're a Medium. That's why you're seeing spirits.

_paranorma

I was wondering though, would you consider me a medium based off your research ?; due to the fact that I can see them plain as day infront of me(I rarely just catch them out of the corner of my eye). I mean that'd be cool but I don't feel like I have and "medium" abilities.​

Yes, most definitely you're a Medium. That's why you're seeing spirits.

That actually makes me feel more at ease about things ! Thank you lol . Are there ways to increase my abilities to connect with spirits then ? I've never looked into that, simply because I never really suspected that was the answer to why I was seeing these figures.

Samstwitch

Are there ways to increase my abilities to connect with spirits then ? I've never looked into that, simply because I never really suspected that was the answer to why I was seeing these figures.

Yes, there is training to refine Medium abilities. A Medium friend that I knew received training and certification through a Spiritualist Church, but I don't know the name of it. You would have to do some research about it on the Internet.

_paranorma

Are there ways to increase my abilities to connect with spirits then ? I've never looked into that, simply because I never really suspected that was the answer to why I was seeing these figures.

Yes, there is training to refine Medium abilities. A Medium friend that I knew received training and certification through a Spiritualist Church, but I don't know the name of it. You would have to do some research about it on the Internet.

Ok, great thanks. I'll havew to look into that !

Prince Petropia

The shadow people have shown up at the houses of several people in recent times. Their presence is said to cause a feeling of severe fear and sadness and a weight is felt upon the chest. Whether they are people from parallel dimensions or not is not yet know, as there is a lot of debate still going on about this. For more information you can check out my article here:Shadow People |All About Occult. By the way, you can always start a discussion on the shadow people in my blog article (link above) using the comment section below the article.

tcoats64

Ok Let's Say this " You Know How That You Get trapped in your Body and can't Seem to Wake up"? Is That really A transference From time Traveling Or Is It Regaining Your Body from a Demon Possession?