Shadow Person Sighting

JackStagger

I have been following and studying the phenomena of shadow people. I studied it for over 30 years and I’ve come to the conclusion that the shadow people are actually ghosts. What you’re seeing is them moving fast enough that they look like a black cloud sometimes with little bit a form of a human or a black blob. The person above that said they see shadow people are blessed with site into the hidden world of spirits that are around us all the time.

Professor Opmmur

There are not words for how much I hope you are mistaken. I do not say so because I specifically doubt it, though.

JackStagger

Personally, I don't see how people find the notion of an afterlife to be reassuring at all. I'd be removed from this plane which I have studied my entire known existence, made unable to be animate on it, and either pass to another plane entirely or have my eyes all but taped open to watch my species on this plane as they wallow in confusion and doubt until they become something else completely or go extinct. I would go through hell to avoid that, personally. Being cast by the whims of nature— or anything other than their own initiative for that matter— is not something modern man should find amiable, but of course it is necessary that we come to terms with such. I do not find immortality enticing as an alternative, which honestly confuses me a little, so I suppose at any rate the case is that I don't fancy being interrupted while conscious and animate just to die confused and then exist as a simple spectator.

Last edited:

Fishoke

I myself would agree with your theory. Question tho, what about a black blob darker than dark crawling on the wall. It looks almost spider like. This was not human at least I do not believe it to have ever been human. Just curious your thoughts. Ty

Fishoke

I see shadow ppl.regularly to the point of it's not even abnormal. not sure what who they are but they dont bother me my house is on the trail of tears and also a bloody Confederate battle ground site .
I too see them. I couldn't say regularly but I see them.

T-J

Yep. Add me to the tally. Only encountered one so far. It was when I was living in SE Asia years ago.

It was at night while I was sleeping alone. Woke up floating face down in the middle of my bedroom, more toward the back, and near the ceiling. Entire left wall of room was "missing", so I could clearly see outside. There was also a strange, unknown light source originating from the front left corner of the room, illuminating everything.

And then I saw "it."

Seven-ish feet tall, standing just outside. Body was bilateral (two arms, two legs), but "cloaked" in a sort of "undulating, roiling smokiness," similar to what a number of other people have reported. LARGE, red glowing eyes. Didn't make a sound. About a second to look at it and then I went into "fight or flight" mode. Then I was "out."

I have reason to believe it was using time-altering tech, too.

The whole scenario transpired in only a few seconds.

It all seemed more like an actual abduction, than a nightmare (which I get extremely rarely).

The next morning I went outside to inspect the ground where it had been standing but the ground appeared to be undisturbed. So, my take is that these things have interdimensional capabilities.

Other things happened which are possibly related to this. Too much to go into here...

And that's just for starters...

Here's a link to a short YouTube video some kid made a while back (altho he depicts the eyes with lighter centers and red only around the margin. The one I saw had large, wide "oval"-shaped eyes, like you'd expect, except they appeared to be uniformly red throughout, and glowing like semi-bright LEDs):

Creature with red glowing eyes!

Yep. Saw pretty much the same thing. He's not larping (and neither am I...).

Last edited:

T-J

Here is an image originally posted to Coast To Coast AM (C2C) created by an artist up in Billings, Montana, USA, who encountered something similar (altho the one I saw had much bigger eyes).

I contacted this guy and politely requested more information, but he told me he didn't want to talk about it.

No problem. I respect that. I can understand how some people can still be shook up after such an experience.

Shadow Person Visitation

Last edited:

Fishoke

Yep. Add me to the tally. Only encountered one so far. It was when I was living in SE Asia years ago.

It was at night while I was sleeping alone. Woke up floating face down in the middle of my bedroom, more toward the back, and near the ceiling. Entire left wall of room was "missing", so I could clearly see outside. There was also a strange, unknown light source originating from the front left corner of the room, illuminating everything.

And then I saw "it."

Seven-ish feet tall, standing just outside. Body was bilateral (two arms, two legs), but "cloaked" in a sort of "undulating, roiling smokiness," similar to what a number of other people have reported. LARGE, red glowing eyes. Didn't make a sound. About a second to look at it and then I went into "fight or flight" mode. Then I was "out."

I have reason to believe it was using time-altering tech, too.

The whole scenario transpired in only a few seconds.

It all seemed more like an actual abduction, than a nightmare (which I get extremely rarely).

The next morning I went outside to inspect the ground where it had been standing but the ground appeared to be undisturbed. So, my take is that these things have interdimensional capabilities.

Other things happened which are possibly related to this. Too much to go into here...

And that's just for starters...

Here's a link to a short YouTube video some kid made a while back (altho he depicts the eyes with lighter centers and red only around the margin. The one I saw had large, wide "oval"-shaped eyes, like you'd expect, except they appeared to be uniformly red throughout, and glowing like semi-bright LEDs):

Creature with red glowing eyes!

Yep. Saw pretty much the same thing. He's not larping (and neither am I...).
I have too have seen this exact same cloak figure. The cloak figure was walking down my hallway. While walking down the hallway away from me it told me, "I will be back." This was December 24 2015. This was the last time I saw him. The red eyes were never present. But I do paranormal investigations and I have caught a hooded figure 3ft to 4ft tall with bright red eyes. It too had a cloak. I caught it June 7 2013. I was at an abandoned school/playground and caught it. I did not realize I had caught it until several weeks later. My friend was looking over my pics from the investigation and she saw it. When she showed it to me my eyes began to water. I posted to a few paranormal Facebook pages and got nothing but hate. I was yet so excited to show everyone and got nothing back but rude comments. Credibility is important I should not of been so shocked at the backlash. I have tried contacting paranormal groups to look at it and had not been successful at getting anyone to look at it or acknowledge it was legit. I now however have a successful you tube channel and have shared it.

T-J

@Fishoke, yes, sightings of these creatures appear to be more widespread than reported. I had no idea they existed until my encounter. And, as I theorized, they probably have interdimensional capabilities.

And I understand your frustration with the shills, debunkers and assorted idiots out there on the internet. I, too, have learned to be more discerning with what I share, and with whom.

Facebook is definitely no longer a viable place to share such info. Others have reported getting harassed and gang-stalked from relaying some of their more "unusual" experiences there (I'm referring to SSP experiencers, some of whom I've been in contact with, and who corroborate with what I've seen and experienced, myself).

Personally, I have never had a FB acct. And never will. I know better. And I recently deleted all my active Google accts, too, which automatically deletes all YT content at the same time. Efficient. Thanks, Google! But, Bye, bye...:p

Last edited:

JackStagger

I appreciate everyone's input and speculations. Nothing new has happened since, though I'm now reasonably certain I can explain its appearance. I can still only barely guess why I saw it or what it was. I think that gradually it will make more sense to me, it seems like this phenomenon is not the small time curiosity I had initially thought. I hope to one day explain it, but because I cannot I am apprehensive to speak with my friends about it. If I could reasonably assume I understood it, then I would have no problem saying so. It's really helpful to listen to everyone's ideas here and brainstorm.