Shapiro hauntings on Youtube

Justinian

These are pretty neat videos to watch. Real or not? Who knows. There are many more on this channel though, they're all short and easy to watch.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I didn't watch them all in order.

Third video with the kid. After watching it several times, if you look closely at the child's pants, near the knees, you can see them lift up, as if something is attached to them, and pulling the child. The camera is situated in such a way, it blocks out someone in the background, who could be pulling on something, that drags the kid. They reposition themselves, to make the kid drag from the right of the floor, to straight down. Actually, to be honest, I wonder if its a CPR dummy being used. Just the way the body moves. And how light it seems.

Second video. I think someone is in the other room and pulling on fishing wire attached to the handle. The door bounces off the wall, showing it closing a bit at the end of the video. Making it look like a ghost is opening and attempting to close a cupboard door. Fishing wire, it goes together like ghosts do with chocolate and peanut butter :p

For your first video. I've done fork stacking before. The title of the video is misleading. It should say "Ghost stacked forks" or something along those lines. The forks are already stacked when the video started. The ghosts is not shown stacking the forks, like the title implies. I can easily argue that the person with the video stacked them before taping the video. Fork stacking is easy to do, if you're careful, precise and patient. Its actually easier than card stacking :p

Justinian

The one with the kid.. watch closely at his face the whole time. I don't think it's a real kid. I think it was, then it was spliced around the time he falls on the floor. Looks like a sack of some kind for a head. there is one though on their youtube where the entire kitchen gets destroyed. The guy falls down and then when he looks back EVERYThiNG is laying on the floor and all the doors are open.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I have some experience in video and photo editing/manipulation and yes, I can see where the video with the "kid" is edited. Like I said, I don't think its a person. It looks like a dummy or something made to look like a human being.

dears i honetly dont belive most if all haunted videos are real its easy to splice photomanipluate and alter pictures and videos in this day and age with the new technology

BlastTyrant

is it odd that the first thing that comes to my mind is "Those are way to high quality of videos to be real"

For some odd reason i watched them in reverse as well. and the quality of the video is just to good.
the first and 2nd video reminds me of the paranormal activity movie, the second movie in the series.

But a quick Google search of Dr Edler von koestler reveals only 3 things a facebook page and a youtube channel and a College thingy place, for someone as accredited as he supposedly is there is nothing on him or about him.