Share your experiences time travelers or time machine builders

dustin255

Hello,
Any time travelers out there or time machine builders who have interesting experiences that they would like to share with the folk on this blog? Also please specify which machine you used and what schematics you followed?

Pegii

During a lucid dream time travel session I went back to when I was with my ex. I felt his curls. It felt so damn realistic. So soft and beautiful, I couldn't stop caressing it. x3
I was walking up the high street hand in hand with him. I had this long lolly in my pocket and he said; 'is that a lolly in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?'
I laughed and said both. Then I started deep throating the lollipop and he was laughing and this old lady started glaring at me.

Tron1

Too many lucid dreams had 139 of them last year alone. Multiple story complex type. Like watching a movie, but where I have been, hasn't happened yet, so when I wake up in the morning I pay attention to the most distrinct detail. Make sure thing's don't happen in the dream.

Pegii

Too many lucid dreams had 139 of them last year alone. Multiple story complex type. Like watching a movie, but where I have been, hasn't happened yet, so when I wake up in the morning I pay attention to the most distrinct detail. Make sure thing's don't happen in the dream.
Why don't you try my lucid dream time travel method?

steven chiverton

Hello,
Any time travelers out there or time machine builders who have interesting experiences that they would like to share with the folk on this blog? Also please specify which machine you used and what schematics you followed?
hm i was construction my 4th hdr but ran into some technical problems which ill sort out soon but ive also in the spare moment been working on a trifilar rubbing coil design prototype number 5 which ill be modifying the wiring to the rubbing coil and have included another 50k potentiometer so its like the hdr with 3 potentiometers inside pyramid, but my modifications for this experimental prototype includes running not just ac but pulsed dc through the rubbing coil then back to the original location , if theres a relationship of the hdr using ac and dc im trying it in a way not yet tested