Sightings of your duplicate.

PamelaM

I had an experience at work where this man came in and acted like he knew me and talked
About our plane trip to Arizona. I guess I sat right beside him and I even said I worked
Where I worked now . I told him I had never been to Arizona. He was a bussiness man I made
Note of his name . He was so convinced and got irritated I was denying it. But I never have been
To Arizona. Although the strangest thing is I did go to Arizona in a vivid dream I had. I was on a time traveling
Mission there to rescue someone. Either one big coincidence I don't know. He might have seen
Someone who looked like me but would they mentioned they worked where I worked and have the same
First name.? I wonder greatly about this incident. I keep it in my heart.

Samstwitch

I had an experience at work where this man came in and acted like he knew me and talked
About our plane trip to Arizona. I guess I sat right beside him and I even said I worked
Where I worked now . I told him I had never been to Arizona. He was a bussiness man I made
Note of his name . He was so convinced and got irritated I was denying it. But I never have been
To Arizona. Although the strangest thing is I did go to Arizona in a vivid dream I had. I was on a time traveling
Mission there to rescue someone. Either one big coincidence I don't know. He might have seen
Someone who looked like me but would they mentioned they worked where I worked and have the same
First name.? I wonder greatly about this incident. I keep it in my heart.

Wow, that's a trip. Thanks for sharing this with us.