Simple question.

SergiusPaulus

Maybe AI can come up with a better theory than Einstein’s. Maybe study the tachyon however theoretical it may be. The light bulb was once theoretical. Pour efforts into proving tachyons exist maybe. Then proceed from there. We need some new laws of science.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Maybe AI can come up with a better theory than Einstein’s. Maybe study the tachyon however theoretical it may be. The light bulb was once theoretical. Pour efforts into proving tachyons exist maybe. Then proceed from there. We need some new laws of science.

That's the problem. You are brainwashed into thinking you can just make something up and then start looking for it to see if it exists. Don't you see how silly that is? Why not just gather data on things we do have to see if there is something we missed? We can build things from facts gathered. Like building blocks. There are more than one way to put building blocks together.

SergiusPaulus

Gathering data takes time. Crowdsourcing can speed up that process. Can we send data to the past? No. But maybe that can be a goal is to send one bit of data to one second in the past. Particle accelerators just speed up particles to study their effect. Maybe apply similar concept to accelerating data. Data has mass, very little I believe. . Maybe striving for massless data if that’s a word. Rambling just thinking out loud. Freethinking.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Gathering data takes time. Crowdsourcing can speed up that process. Can we send data to the past? No. But maybe that can be a goal is to send one bit of data to one second in the past. Particle accelerators just speed up particles to study their effect. Maybe apply similar concept to accelerating data. Data has mass, very little I believe. . Maybe striving for massless data if that’s a word. Rambling just thinking out loud. Freethinking.

Yes! I can see your thoughts are a blend of make believe things. I'm not suggesting just gathering data. Go out and start putting the building blocks we have together in different configurations. Pay attention while you do this. There are things that are never mentioned in the literature that builders discover. Some of that discovery could result in new things to be invented.

Did you see a story by Opmmur one time when he had a Tesla coil running and a portal or window opened up? If something like that happens, it sure would be nice to investigate it more to see if this is a repeatable phenomena.

8thsinner

If you are worried about wasting time, ironic enough given your original question, then perhaps you should stop asking questions to which you aren't willing to find your own answers. There is nothing wrong with throwing the question out there but the only way you will get answers is by finding them yourself, which means becoming a scientist and searching for the truth, not mathematical and theoretical data, you can write all the data you want about linear acceleration and velocity about throwing a ball into the air but it won't teach you how to throw a stone. You do that by putting in the time and effort to learn from experience. If you want to skim stones on a lake or throw a curve ball it takes time... Data is only calculated based on what has been known and cannot be used to discover new things. It may on occasion suggest where there are gaps in knowledge but it can't fill them in.
What is for sure is this, you will not find the answers following conventional academic sciences. There are too many rabbit holes, some good clues to be fair but hard to get to and harder to prove without doing it yourself.

SergiusPaulus

I guess I want to be more of a catalyst. I want to ask the right question or make the right comment that leads those who are more experienced to make new discoveries. I’m not a scientist. I wish I was sometimes. I’m a graphic designer photographer and writer. So I tend to record things or try to help others see things.