Simple question.

SergiusPaulus

Yes is sufficient. But if you could elaborate on a few most hopeful experiences or experiments would be great. I was absorbed by the Titor story for awhile. Then Zeshua emailed me a few years ago. I’m told she is a fraud. She posted on here awhile back. I guess just the daydream of going back in time or the ability to send something to the past is interesting. I wish time travel efforts were more mainstream and could accelerate in new discoveries more often.

lamdo263

Yes is sufficient. But if you could elaborate on a few most hopeful experiences or experiments would be great. I was absorbed by the Titor story for awhile. Then Zeshua emailed me a few years ago. I’m told she is a fraud. She posted on here awhile back. I guess just the daydream of going back in time or the ability to send something to the past is interesting. I wish time travel efforts were more mainstream and could accelerate in new discoveries more often.
The totality of the Titor affair may not be all fraud. Only part of it, due to the many worlds interpretation.

In Art Bell's old website, is where Titor first appeared. It was the character or another many worlds interpretation that knew that the GE time displacement model that Titor used, had to have e-boards within the case, in order for it to work.

This factor shoves the Titor appearance into a half possibility. It will never be proven as totally false.

SergiusPaulus

One thing of interest is web.archive.org Also known as the Wayback Machine. Some of you know of it. It allows you to browse snapshots of old websites. Is it the cached recordings of sites. Anyway if you search johntitor.com you can see how it evolved. Now I’m wondering if you can use webarchive to research original websites from decades ago to read info that has since been removed. Perhaps conspiracy stories that were posted and have since been removed or various time travel sites.

Attachments

• D3486F65-57BB-4DEA-ADCB-19FD1329E698.png
    D3486F65-57BB-4DEA-ADCB-19FD1329E698.png
    337.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

SergiusPaulus

I searched time travel topics on webarchive. This was one of the results. It’s a time travel blog. Appears to be last updated in 2011. I only browsed thru it for a few minutes.

steven chiverton

the wayback machine ive looked at it it was full of old information and even the present day stuff was on it and some links were dead so it was leeking so bad i couldent find anything that our internet now dosent have in it just the same stuff