Sincere Questions

Alyxavior

Sincere Questions

OK....I see a bunch of questions here. Have any of them been answered? Or do the answers get sent to the direct questioner involved?

wead2

Sincere Questions

Is John Titor a real time traveler, if so where is a place that will not be nuked/destroyed in the world that is also a cool place to live?

I love stars

Sincere Questions

Does The Netherlands (west of europa) still exist over 200 years? Or will it be on the bottom of the sea? (Is the sealevel higher in the future, and will the sea flood the low lands)

(sorry for my bad english :( )

Mai

Sincere Questions

It is currently assumed by linguists that because so many people speak English nowadays, that English will eventually become the dominant language all around the world, and will develop into many dialects. So, my question is this: Did that development happen, or is it beginning to happen, in your time of origin?

TheSadGoat

Sincere Questions

If the John Titor story is correct and the US, China, Russia and Europe practically decimate each other, which country ventures forth as the new superpower (economicly, influentially, militarily or otherwise)?

Judge Bean

Sincere Questions

Many of you who claim to be from another time have posted here and in the previous forum. Very few of you have also claimed to have had contact while here with another timetraveler, or post in conjunction with another timetraveler. If any of you were female, I do not remember; if any of you provided a photograph (of anything) that remained plausible for long, I do not know of it. Very few of you have said much about the John Titor "hoax," and none of you have participated very much in the discussions of other topics (including Titor) on the forum.

If you are a timetraveler, answer these questions:

Are there others, and if so why are they silent?

Why no women?

Why no photographs?

What have you to say about John Titor?

StarLord

Sincere Questions

Wouldn't that be because in the future, women hold all the administrative, political and leadership positions in the world?

kathelaine

Sincere Questions

I started a topic about women TT's at the old forum.....I was also wondering why there seem to be none.....why?