Sine, Cosine, Tangent

iooqxpooi

Sine, Cosine, Tangent

While I was using my calc, I was trying to find the equivalence of tangent, sine, and cosine.

Let x=tangent
y=sine
q=cosine

y=qx, q=y/x, and x=y/q.

I don't know how to explain this to you, so I hope that you know what sine, cosine, and tangent is.

sosuemetoo

Sine, Cosine, Tangent

I haven't used sine. cosine or tangent since I took Trig, Pre-Calc and Calculus about 20 years ago. I believe your calculations are correct.

"Thanks for the Memories"

"Mom"

CaryP

Sine, Cosine, Tangent

There you go bucko. While I enjoyed mathematics in school (one of my favorite subjects), it's been a LONG time since I was in a formal educational lifestyle. Yeah I remember some of that stuff, but what's the point of your thread here? Do you have to keep starting new threads, or can you just add to the threads you've already started? Not trying to ride you bud, just trying to help with the house cleaning here.

Cary

iooqxpooi

Sine, Cosine, Tangent

A lot of the time, I have a converstation in the thread...(a conversation ABOUT the thread)And it would kinda mess up everything if someone else had left and has just come back and wants to post in the thread, but there are around 200 more posts. I dunno...I could be wrong, since my threads ARE slow. :)